twenty two - my lover is strange

Tyler can't get the feeling of Josh's tight grip around him, out of his head. He's laying on his bed, eyes closed and he's thinking about Josh. The way he ran towards him with that smile, that damn smile that makes Tyler's knees weak, and then his soothing voice sounding pretty sounds. He was proud of him, for once Tyler felt like he'd done something right.

He fell asleep that night, with the pink haired boy running around his mind and woke up to his wildest fantasies. He needed to feel him again. He craved more. Tyler got up and got dressed, grabbing an extra apple with Josh on his mind as he headed out the door.

When he walked in school, there was no one. He always showed up earlier. His parents would drop him off every morning on their way to work and being early was the only way. He headed to Josh's locker and picked the lock. The school lockers didn't have much security. He placed the apple on top of his papers and closed it, heading to his own locker. Then he sat, waiting for the day to end.

He's basically running to the swings, throwing his mask on on his way. He almost forgot it. He wonders for a moment, though, how Josh would react if he knew it was him. He'd run, he'd run far far away. Tyler couldn't let that happen, he couldn't let Josh know who he really was. When he sat down, he waited for Josh's bright hair to enlighten their night.

"Hi, there!"

Tyler didn't speak he simply let himself swing. Josh sat beside him, and by now he knew better than to expect a response.

"Thanks for the apple, it was really good!"

Tyler smiled and nodded. Josh didn't necesarily see but was it really necesary? A few moemnts later, rain started to pour from the skies and Tyler jumped up.

"Want me to walk you home?"

Tyler's heart screamed yes but he shook his head and ran. Josh understood he didn't want to leave just yet. Instead, he just sat there, in the rain, letting it wash away all of his sins.