thirteen - spewing infusing

Josh is standing in the hallway, he's not feeling as bad as he should. Maybe that's because he's wearing an oversized gray hoodie that's wrapping him up nice and warm. Nixon runs over to Josh, halting barely an inch away from Josh.

"Josh!"

"Nixon, man, what's up?"

"There's a party tonight and you and I are going to be there, no questions asked."

Josh's head was in the clouds and he wasn't thinking clearly, so, without any consideration, he simply nodded.

"Sure, what time?"

Nixon looked at him, confused.

"Okay who are you and what have you done with Joshua Dun? You've never said yes to a party before in your life, and now there isn't even any hesitation? Dude, what's wrong with you?"

Josh chuckled, and Nixon noticed the hoodie.

"Where'd you get that sweater?"

The bell rung and Josh thank the Gods above for the excuse.

"Text me the details, I've gotta run."

Just like that, he hurried to his French class, a small smile on his face.

Tyler was sitting quietly in the back of the classroom and he just stared blankly at the board. The class was filling up as the students took their seats. Then, Josh walked in. Tyler's heart skipped a beat and it dropped right then and there as he saw him wearing his hoodie.

He could see a smile on his face and that warmed up his heart. He probably just changed his entire life and it cost him nearly nothing. Tyler felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulled it out, taking this opportunity to change the song.

Connor: Party, my place at 7. Bring booze.

Tyler just replied with an okay and slipped his phone back in his pocket. The teacher started talking and he just increased the volume. He hated school and he hated French.