Sixx is Our Number

Six is our number or maybe Sixx is. That's how many kids it took for us to finally get pregnant with a girl.

Kiernan and Pierson Sixx were born August 30, 1995. They weighed about four pounds each and I did deliver them preterm. They both had dark hair and blue eyes and looked a lot like Bleu.

Holden Sixx was born December 1, 1996. He weighed about five pounds like Bleu and was a month and a half preterm. Much like his three older brothers Holden has dark hair and blue eyes.

Cass Sixx was born November 12, 1997. He was our biggest baby yet and weighed in at about six pounds. Again he has dark hair and blue eyes.

Nikki says that all of our children look like me with sky blue eyes. I can't deny the eyes but I still see Nikki in all five of them. We have five kids under ten and another on the way, I told Nikki that if this one wasn't a girl we weren't having anymore. My body doesn't take well to being pregnant, I don't gain weight and the babies are all born preterm. I'm constantly doing damage to my internal organs and it scares the shit out of my doctor.

When we found out that we were finally going to have a little girl we were completely excited. Then something hit me, our daughter will have five big brother and a rock star daddy, I poor pity the fool who wants to get in her pants. Bleu, Kiernan, Pierson, and Holden are already extremely overprotective of their unborn little sister, Cass is only going to be two he does under stand yet. Actually they're all pretty small still, the twins and Holden are just following their big brother.

The year is 1999, Bleu is nine years old, Kiernan and Pierson are four, Holden is going to be three, and Cass is going to be two. Our daughter is due in September so if I had to guess I'll  be giving birth in August like I did with Kiernan and Pierson.

October 31st 1999

Nikki and I follow our children around the neighbourhood while they trick or treat. I've gone three and a half weeks over my due date and technically I'm supposed to be on bed rest but I wasn't going to miss my kids going trick or treating.

Bleu is dressed up as a ninja while his four little brothers are dressed up as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They all tottle around while Bleu carries Cass.

Nikki is worried I know he is. I actually gained some weight with this pregnancy but not enough for him not to worry about me and the baby. Like I said earlier I'm supposed to be on bed rest but I am just not going to do that. Nikki tightens his grip on my hand and I look over to him.

"What are you thinking about?" I wonder and he frowns.

"I miss our boys." He says quietly.

Scorpio and Orion both died, Scorpio died about two years ago right before his tenth birthday. Bleu was completely heartbroken as well as Nikki and I, the other boys were too small to remember Scor like we do. Scorpio was just too old and his bones were brittle, it got to the point where he couldn't move. Then one day he didn't wake up.

Orion didn't die in the same way, Bleu was playing on his bike in the street with his friends. Bleu dumped his bike and landing in the yard across the street. Orion was in the front yard just sitting with the little boys. He saw Bleu fall and charged to go help him and a car hit him. It's safe to say that all my boys and myself were scarred by this.

We haven't been able to bring ourselves to adopt another dog, we just loved Orion and Scorpio so much.

"I know, babe, I miss them t--ahh!" I cut myself off because of the pain shooting across my stomach and back.

"Babe?" Nikki asks kinda worried.

"Baby." I say quietly and his eyes grow. "Now."

"Now?" My husband asks and I nod.

"Now!" I say a lot louder than I meant to as our sons come back up to us.

"Mommy?" Bleu asks worried.

"Come on, boys." Nikki says. "Mommy is having the baby."

Nikki

A ninja, four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, two rock stars, a model, two princesses, and a Luke Skywalker sit in the waiting room. My sons, Vince, Alex, Elizabeth, RC, their youngest Keshia, and I all sit in the waiting room. Skylar was worried about our boys who weren't allowed in the delivery room so she sent me back to the waiting room.

A nurse walks out from where Skylar is and I look up. She looks at me and smiles.

"Your wife is ready to start pushing." She says sweetly and I stand up.

I turn to my sons who look up at me worried.

"Is mommy okay?" Kiernan asks.

"Yes, mommy is okay. She's ready to have your baby sister." I explain. "You guys be good for Uncle Vince and Aunt Alex, okay?"

"Okay, daddy." The four younger ones say and Bleu looks at me.

"Uh dad?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"You always tell us on the phone to give mommy a kiss for you when you're on tour." Bleu starts and I nod. "Give mommy a kiss for us, okay?"

I can't tell you how proud of this little boy I am.

"Yeah, of course I can." I smile.

Angel Nikole Sixx was born at 10:57pm on October 31, 1999. She weighed seven and a half pounds and is officially our biggest baby. When she opened her eyes for the first time she had my green eyes which made Skylar so extremely happy.

"She's going to be pretty like you, babe." She beams and I kiss her temple. "Can you go get the boys? I want them to meet their baby sister."

"Okay." I say and kiss her lips. "I love you so much, my cut throat journalist."

"And I love you, my rock god." Skylar says quietly.

Twelve years and six kids later I am still completely in love with Skylar Monique Roxford. She has given me everything I've ever wanted and makes me the happiest man on this planet. She gave me five perfect sons and one absolutely beautiful daughter. And it's as I watch my sons in their Halloween costumes crowd on the bed looking at their baby sister I know that my life is absolutely perfect.

To think this all started because I pissed her off at an interview.

The End!