Nikki's Nightmare

"I'll add Top Gun to the list of movies we can't watch without you bawling your eyes out." Nikki laughs and I scowl.

"Goose didn't deserve to die, Nikki." I say stubbornly and he laughs again.

"Awe baby, I know." He says and sits back down beside me. "Did the Blackhawks play today or uh--" Nikki looks at the clock and laughs. "Yesterday I guess."

"Uh yeah." I rack my brain. "I think they played the Bruins."

"Want to see who won?" He asks and I get up to change the channel.

"Yup." I admit with a laugh.

We watch the replays and highlights from the game and I feel myself start to fall asleep on the couch. I'm curled into a ball at the end of the couch and I hear Nikki laugh. He grabs one of my feet so my legs are across his lap and I'm laying down with my head on the arm.

"Tired, baby?" Nikki asks and I nod. "The baby making you tired?"

"Nope, my fiancé that doesn't let me sleep at night makes me tired." I tell him and he laughs.

"I'm sorry but I like having fun." He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"The baby makes me cry though." I admit.

"And the baby makes you puke." Nikki reminds me.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget about that? I only spend all morning praying to the toilet God." I say and he laughs again.

"I want to talk to the baby." He says and rolls up my shirt. "Hey baby, I'm your daddy. I can't wait to see you, I already love you more than anything on this planet. Your mom and you mean the absolute world to me. Your going to have some really crazy uncles and one crazy model of an aunt. By the time you're born you'll have a cousin too. You're going to have an amazing family and they're all going to love you so much. I hope to every god in heaven that you look like your mother. I love you so much, baby."

I smile as tears roll down my cheeks again. I sit up and kiss his lips. Nikki laughs and wipes the tears from my cheeks.

"Should I add this to the list with Top Gun?" He asks and I laugh.

"Maybe." I smile and kiss his lips again. "I love you."

"I love you too." Nikki smiles.

"I'm going to go to bed." I say and kiss his cheek. "Are you coming or?"

"No not yet, Scorpio and I are going to hit a strip club with Tommy and--" I hit his arm lightly making him laugh. "I'll be up in a few minutes I'm going to watch porn while you sleep."

"Nikki!" I complain and he laughs.

"I'm kidding." Nikki promises me. "I'll be up in a few minutes though."

"Okay." I say as I stand up. "Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, Sky." He grabs my ass as he walks past and he laughs. "Your ass looks nice."

"I'm wearing your pyjama pants." I laugh as I walk upstairs.

Nikki

Scorpio started barking at the tv when Poison came on MTV, I knew the dog has good taste. I just hope that he doesn't wake up Skylar, I feel bad for Sky not going to lie. She wakes up at about four in the morning getting sick because of morning sickness then she doesn't go back to sleep like she should. So when she is asleep I don't want her to be woken up.

"Scor, you've gotta be quiet. Mama is sleeping." I tell him and he lays down at my feet. "Good boy."

It's quiet for a few minutes and he only noise is the tv humming but I'm not paying all that much attention to it. I'm just kinda zoned out.