Chapter 45

APRILS POV.

My heart was beating fastly as Luke hugged me from behind. His arms wrapped around me. I was over the moon we were finally together.

"April" he hummed.

"Yes?"

"We're going to LA for 2 weeks next month"

I felt my heart drop.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"I'm going to miss you. Just when we get together you'll be leaving" I sadly said.

"That's what I'm saying. Why don't you try and come" he said pushing his body into me more and tightening his grip.

"I don't know. I mean Lindsay would pay for me to go. And she does trust me. I'll have to spend some time with her and ass-lick her" I laughed as he laughed behind me.

"Well stay in tomorrow. And ask if she wants to go out for dinner and ask her" he said his hot breath relaxing onto my skin making me tingle.

"Do you want to come?" He then said.

"Of course. It would be amazing. All of us together. Like a holiday"

"I want you too come. Because, we are going out there too do some stuff for the fans. And it would be good for you to come too"

I still couldn't believe the boys were famous, but my stomach turned at the thought of the fans hating me.

"What about it the fans found out about me Luke"

"If they did, they wouldn't hate you. Especially if they knew what you are going through they'd love you as some of them struggle with problems too"

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yep" he said I could feel him falling asleep slowly.

"I'll have to get up early to go because Lindsay might wonder why I'm asleep here so early" he said sighing.

I twisted myself round hugging him.

"Don't worry. Just sleep. I'll think of a excuse. I don't want you leaving early" I said putting my hand on his chest, Luke's eyes closed he was so tired.

I wasn't surprised. It had been a crazy night, and a tiring night for me and Luke too.

"Come on let's get some sleep" he slowly said.

Our bodies cuddling under the cover, the warmth making me feel sleepy.

"Night, I love you" he said as I nearly fell asleep.

"I love you too" I said burying my head into him.

And we fell asleep.

LINDSAY'S POV.

I woke up and had no work today, thankfully.

I got up and yawned, I looked at my clock and it was 10.30 am.

Wow! For me I had slept in, I ran my hands through my ginger hair and got up putting my dressing gown on, and slowly walking out of my room and feeling hungry and remembering the bacon I had in the fridge.

I then walked down the hallway and heard a sound from Aprils room, I got a bit scared at first as I thought she had stayed over at Gina's.

Speaking of Gina I was so exited to be seeing her this evening, but it would probably be late.

I slowly peeked my head in, opening the door quietly.

I looked into the room and April was in bed with someone cuddling her, I then realised it was Luke.

He must have been half asleep half awake as he was slowly rubbing her back, I wanted to scream of how cute they looked.

I knew something was going on between them, I thought nothing of it at first but now I see.

I was happy as I could genuinely see how happy she made him, how all of they made her happy.

She was finally getting her life back, I didn't even want to break that the court case was next week. I knew I should have told her but I hardly see her anymore. It makes me upset but I'm still happy that she's happy.

Maybe we could do something together before I go to Gina's tonight.

I walked out letting them be, and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I cooked myself a bacon sandwich and them made Luke and April one putting the sauce in Aprils one and then hooking tomato sauce and the brown sauce under my arm as I didn't know what Luke liked.

I walked up trying not to drop the plates or sauces and walked into Aprils room. Luke was awake and on his phone.

"Morning" I said scaring him.

"Oh morning" he said surprised.

"I brought you both up some breakfast I didn't know what sauce you like so I brought up both" I said to him, his face lighting up.

"I was starving" he said.

I sat on the end of the bed "try and wake her up for me" I asked.

He nodded and started shaking her lightly whispering her name as she groaned at first causing Luke to laugh, they we're adorable before he mentioned I was here she shot up.

She sat up and pressed her back to the wall and smiled.

"I can explain" she said quickly.

"Tell me later OK. Here's some breakfast" I said handing them the plate.

As they both started eating, April looked at Luke and he nodded his head signalling she wanted to ask something.

"Urm, Linds. Do you want to go out for some dinner tonight. Just me and you?" She asked.

My grin grew on my face.

Some quality time together.

"Yes! Yes!" I beamed.

"Okay" she laughed.

LUKEA POV.

A little while later, April was getting ready for her dinner date with Lindsay, as I went behind her as she was finishing off her makeup, and I lent down and hugged her from behind.

"You're coming ours tonight. Make sure you text me when your on your way, have fun. And don't forget to ask Lindsay. We need too book tickets ASAP" I said kissing her on the cheek before straightening back up and kissing the top of her head.

"Oh and have fun" I said as I walked out, as I heard her call back thank you.

I said bye to Lindsay and walked out of the house, and walking home.

((Not interesting chapter! But you guys wanted more!!

EVERYONE COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT NEXT))