Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning to find absolutely nobody in the room.

I got up and fixed my hair, I slowly walked out of the room to see Luke in the kitchen. He was sitting down eating cereal when he looked up, his mouth full to the rim as he smiled and tried to say good morning.

"Where is everyone?"

"Jai and Beau gym, Mum and Linds just left for food shopping and Skip and James are home"

"Why didn't you go to gym?"

"Because you'd be by yourself?" He said as he fed himself another mouthful.

I walked into the kitchen pulling out another chair opposite Luke as I watched him eat.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's finish of them films?" He said pulling himself up, as he put his bowl into the sink I followed behind him.

His jeans were low down skinny as he was shirtless as the house was very hot.

We walked into the living room as he set up for us to lay on the floor. Kind of like a small double bed on there.

I sat down as so did Luke flicking around with the remote, pressing play.

After a while we were into the film when this hot scene came on with a couple kissing. Luke looked down at his hands, as I carried on watching.

It was so cute.

All of a sudden I felt the blow of a pillow slam against me. My instincts grabbed a pillow and stood up slinging it against Luke he laughed as we chased each other around the living room, he ran towards me as so did I causing us to bump heads and him to fall on top of me.

"You're heavy" I laughed.

"Thanks" he said.

He laughed as mine quietened.

His face hooked on my eyes, I felt his hand come up to near my shoulder.

"Hi" he laughed.

"Haha, hey" I giggled.

Then.

He started leaning in.

Our noses touched, as he went to kiss me. His eyes shut as so did mine.

His warm lips, added with the coldness of his lip ring stung my lips, our lips moved, his tounge rimming and licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance. He was so good. But i denied. it lasted for around 10 seconds before I pushed my head to the side.

"I need to go"

"What? Why? Lindsay's not back"

"I'll walk" I said running to their room, grabbing my stuff.

Millions of thoughts rushed through my head, what sort of idiot am I? Really April.

"Thanks for a lovely night" I said before awkwardly shutting the door.

"April, WAIT" he said as I slammed the door.

Quickly walking.

I walked along trying not to look back just I case he was coming or standing there watching me.

Wow did I feel like an idiot.

I walked for around 10 minutes until I got home.

Lindsay wasn't in as she was obviously out with Gina so I let myself and ran to my room.

I lye on my bed. I regret walking out. I should if just laughed it off.

I heard a knock downstairs, great Lindsay was home.

I walked down, and slung the door open.

Luke.

He was panting out of breath, leaning on the side.

"April-"

"I'm sorry" I said letting him in.

"I've just ran all the way here" he said.

I felt sort of upset with myself, making him run all the way here.

But I didn't ask him too.

"I need to sit down" he said walking up to my room.

I followed behind him as he walked in and sat on my bed.

"Won't your mum worry where you are?"

"Tonight's your guys turn, we come here tonight" he said.

"But it's only me and Jai..Beaus going out" he said his breaths going back to normal.

"Why did you run?" He then asked.

"I'm sorry...I just-"

"I don't go around kissing any girls April" he said.

It made me smile, as oddly I felt happy about that. Knowing he might of kissed me because he thinks I'm different to other girls.

"But..why me then?"

"You're not like other girls. You don't care, you'll have a pillow fight get your hair messy, you don't care. When we went out last night you didn't panic about makeup and things" he said laying his body down.

"Oh" I hummed.

"I kissed you because I thought you wanted to kiss me...but obviously not" he laughed.

"I did..I was just shocked I haven't known you long"

"Okay then forget it happened ok" he stunned.

"And we won't tell anyone" he finished.

"Okay"

"I liked you kissing me" I said. I must have looked like a little child, my voice quiet I couldn't even look at him. 

"Really?"

"Yes" I said looking down.

"Maybe, ill kiss you again soon, look stop worrying. I don't have feelings for you" He lightly chuckled.

I went crimson, "I know."

"It's just banter."