Chapter 41

I then remember after I quickly kissed him he took the bottle of vodka away, causing me to get annoyed as I payed for it and wanted to drink more.

"Luke stop being a fu.cking dick and give me it back" I joked to him trying to grab the bottle from his hand.

But he wouldn't let me have it, it started to wind me up.

He then started shouting at me saying that I didn't need anymore but it's not the fact that I wanted to drink it, it's more the fact I payed for it and wanted it.

He was more drunk than me anyways but he didn't have to start shouting.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE NOT HAVING IT AND THAT'S IT"

His quick harsh words scared,annoyed and upset me.

He walked out as I followed him, and he still had it in his hand.

He walked over to the sink and poured it down plug hole.

"Are you SERIOUS?" I shouted at him.

I walked away, back to the living room as I heard Luke's slow footsteps behind me.

We got back in and I turned around then it felt like everything went silent and all I could see and feel is my lips shouting at Luke and his face red and him screaming back.

I then felt his large hands on my shoulders pushing me down back on the sofa.

When I had realised that he had pushed me I looked up at him and he was still angry.

"Go away Luke" I said looking down shocked by his actions.

He kicked the leg on the coffee table causing it to shake and walked out, and he didn't return.

I knew he was smashed, so I didn't take any notice.

I sat on the sofa wracking my brain over Luke being a dick, and how he changed in a matter of moments, the way that he could of had the cheek to do something like that.

I then heard more scattering from outside the living room door.

"Luke piss off" I said tiredly.

"Oh sorry" someone said as they come around the corner.

I smiled at the figure, as I saw a sleepy Beau emerge.

I put my head back as he stood I front of me.

"Why are you pissed at Luke?" He softy spoke, I just let out a soft chuckle and told him not to worry.

He nodded, his shirtless body making it catch my eye.

He was bigger built than Luke but I then sort off let the alcohol take my strings and let Luke slip out of my mind.

"Ah bless, Luke really seems to like you"

"Yeah, if he really liked me then why does he always shout at me" I moaned.

"Because he's protecting you. He really is. He wants the best for you, you know make you happy"

I let my chin rest on my knuckle.

"Yeah, but he needs to chill out. You all make me happy. It's going to make him self stressed"

Beau nodded, his hair flopping delicately on his face.

My eyes and head started spinning and I couldn't make a lot of what was happening around me.

"I'm just going to get some water" I lied.

He relaxed back into the sofa and hummed "Ok"

I smiled and stumbled off, as I walked down the corridor I nearly fell a few times.

I entered the kitchen and laughed, I knew where beau stashed his beers in the kitchen as he showed me the night we all first got drink together.

I looked down the corridor and it was all blurry and I forgot who I was just speaking to in the living room.

I was smashed and hating it but the pure needing of more drink over come me, it seemed to make me so happy and let loose let all my worries wash away like there was nothing wrong with my life at all.

I grabbed a beer from behind all the tins of food and other stuff I gripped on to it and pulled it down off the shelf and smiled holding the warm beverage in my small hand.

I then cracked it open, and held it to my mouth letting the alcohol speed down my throat getting lost balance in my legs nearly falling over.

I held the side with my hand for balance as the other was tipping the beer down my throat.

I then thought to myself that Luke was in the living room as I slightly laughed and finished the beer.

I stumbled back into the living room not making out who was on the sofa, I quickly walked in, laughing as I was so over joyed with the feelings in my body.

I climbed on the persons lap and straddled him, letting my hands slide down the muscles that were huge.

"April no-" the deep voice hollowed.

I held my finger to his plump lips and hushed.

Leaning forward, my bum firmly placed in his lap and my legs either side of him.

I kissed the persons lips slowly as they didn't kiss back, but not before long their lips moved in sync with mine.

Slowly licking the edge of my lip as I smiled in the kiss.

Their small careful movements I found some what amusing but I wanted a harder kiss.

I let his tongue slide into my mouth and rim around the roof.

His teeth then took my lip into them.

My sharp whisper of pleasure.

Luke had never been like this before.

I held his shoulders and hissed, kissing him harder and forceful.

"April, we need to stop" a voice that didn't fit Luke's.

I pulled away in confusing squinting my eyes as my full vision was blurry and fainted.

"Beau?" I slowly gulped.

(sorry for the late update. I'm back at school and its so hard! But I am back! Updating so much more! You guys wanted this to happen for a while. If you want quicker updates THEN EVERYONE COMMEN!!! Positive feedback & WHAT YOU WANT NEXT!!!!!)