Chapter 44

SEXUAL CONTENT
_________________

Luke's POV.

"I'm going to kiss and fuck you better than my brother or anyone else could" I grunted into her ear.

I felt her gulp and shake a bit, as she fisted my shirt and lent forward and cried again.

I then pushed her up against the wall, picking her up putting her legs around my waist as I grinded myself up against her.

I wanted to be rough with her.

I then turned off the wall April still wrapped around me and I went to the edge of her bed throwing her on it.

I then got above her, and grabbed the back of her neck as her eyes widened and I planted a rough kiss on her lips as I was kissing her harshly she was ripping off my shirt, as I then grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it off breaking our kiss as I slid my hands up her bare body.

My hands then sliding down to her underwear, wanting to take them off as I hooked my thumb over it but Aprils hand glided it back up as she didn't obviously want that just yet.

I kissed all down Aprils chest and stomach as I made my way back down to her underwear as I trickled my hot breath over them as April laughed quietly.

I hooked my thumb back under them and slid them down her legs, as I placed my face between her legs as she pushed herself up on her elbows and looked me in the eye her lip held between her teeth.

I smiled as I looked away and closed my eyes closing my face in to her area.

My tongue making April weak by teasing her kissing either side of her thighs before actually doing anything.

I lent forward and slid my tongue up, making small circle movements making Aprils body hitch and move slightly.

Slowly licking up and down, I kissed and licked her all over as she let out a loud moan, I pulled away.

"We've got to be quiet, Lindsay's here remember" I whispered as she nodded waiting for me to carry on.

I went back down placing my tongue back on her sensitive areas, riming up and down. April grabbing my hair forcing me to go harder as I did.

She let out another loud moan, I jumped up lent above her my face in line with hers.

"I said be quiet" I said.

She then got her finger and pressed it against my lips, holding it there.

"Make me" she quietly replied.

I shoved her hand out of the way kissing her forcefully again, licking her bottom lip letting my tongue slide in.

I sat up as did April breaking our passionate kiss.

I got off the bed and told April to stand up.

My semi grew in my pants as April noticed and smirked.

I softly but harshly grabbed Aprils a and took her over to her dressing table which had a big mirror built in.

I put April in front of me

"Bend over" I demanded.

She looked at me through the reflection and gulped.

I waited for her to do what I asked as she realised that I wanted to be rough so she slowly bent down and lent on her elbows her eyes watching me through the mirror.

I grabbed a condom from my back pocket, then dragged my tight skinnys down my legs and let my dick, flop from my boxers.

I rolled the plastic condom onto myself as Aprils eyes still watched me.

I found it hot that she was watching my every move from the mirror. She had nothing else to look at but me.

I then turned and placed my hands on Aprils hips her body bent over and her face waiting for what was to come.

I put myself inside her as I heard her whimper silently.

"Now remember. Be quiet"

I slowly grinded into her before pulling in and out, hitting all the rights spots.

My body moving at a slow pace, but good enough for April to feel it.

Her head was flopped down her hair hanging as her hands were curled up, she was trying to hold in all sounds, all that was heard was deep breaths from both of us.

"Look at me" I said pressing harder.

April slowly raised her head up and looked at me through the mirror.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She slowly nodded.

I hit myself in her so hard, that she tightened around me causing me to have to hold in the biggest moan I could have done.

"Fu-u-ck" I whined.

I then started slamming our body's together my finger tips digging into her sides toughly, probably leaving marks but from her marks on her hips last time I knew she liked it.

Aprils head kept dropping down in pleasure.

"Look at me April. I want too look at you when I'm fucking you" I moaned, still swinging my body into hers.

"Fuck" she grunted as she raised her head my hand went forward and grabbed her hair, not hard enough to hurt her though, her eyes hooking on mine as I felt immense pleasure from Aprils innocent eyes as I harshly fucked her.

I didn't want to finish yet so I stood back as April still lent over in the same position for a moment before she slowly raised her body up.

She walked over to me, and put her hands on my shoulders as we kissed slowly, she lent over and whispered "now it's my turn"

She turned around pushed me onto her chair, and then facing me she put one leg over my body so she was standing with both legs apart and sat down on my dick.

She then hoisted her self up and down up and down.

This was the hottest sex we had, had yet, but to be honest as much as I enjoyed this I loved our slow, cute and passionate sex more.

As she grinded up and down I felt like I needed to moan, like I really needed to and in the heat of the moment I did really loud.

April stopped going up and down and smirked.

She put her hand over my mouth and then carried on, I was moaning into her hand so they wasn't as loud.

She then moaned so I covered her mouth too, as we both was reaching ends we both very loudly finished grunting and screaming as April pounded herself down in my lap.

"Fuck" she mumbled into my hand.

"Uhhhhhhh" I screeched into her hand as we both pulled our hands off each others mouths as she fell into my body hugging me, she was out of breath.

I felt bad making her do me like that, but it felt like the right thing to do.

But she laughed into my shoulder as a sign that it was good.

We cleaned up and found ourselves back in bed tangled into each others body's, slowly breathing as I hugged April into my body, I realised how much I loved her.

"April"

She nodded into my body and mumbled yes.

"Do...do...do, uh fuck sake Luke" I cursed myself.

"Do you maybe wanna, like..." I tried to get out again.

"Do I what" April sleepily said.

"Fuck, do you want to be my girlfriend. Because I fucking love you" I finally said.

Her head moved and slowly looked up at me.

"Oh my god" she whispered.

"Oh shit...sorry if your not ready then it's okay" I blurted.

"Of course I want to" she said happily hugging me so tight I thought I might burst.

I laughed so happy she had said yes.

"Really?" I giggled a little.

"Yes!" She said more excited.

I hugged her back as I kissed the top of head forehead.

"Fuck I can call you my girlfriend now" I laughed as I kissed the top of her head.

Taking in the nights events it had all soothed out nicely.

I finally had her.

April was mine.

Now we had to tell the boys.

(I NEED EVERYONE TO COMMENT SO I HAVE A IDEA OF HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE READING. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER // WHAT YOU WANT NEXT)