Chapter 52

As Luke finished marking my neck, he stated he had done it because he had wanted to do it all day long.

I chuckled as my hand rubbed the now purple shaded mark on my neck as it felt sore but I didn't mind.

"Now how about you give me one" he slurred his drunk body really not knowing what it was doing as he sat down beside me.

He waited for me to suck on his neck patiently as he grabbed the bottle of vodka beside him and downed some his eyes scrunching up in bitterness.

"Come on" he said slowly putting the drink down.

I sighed and slowly shifted next to him, my fingers pressed into his neck and tilted it to the side.

He kept his head on shift, and did not move a muscle as I took my fingers away.

I kissed his neck to make him ready as I took his warm skin into my teeth gripping on it I lent in and wrapped my tongue around it sucking on it harshly, I sucked and sucked until I lent away and looked and I smirked as the purple was already seeping through.

"I don't think you understand how much I find love bites hot" he said wiping the bruise on his neck.

He then stood up and went to walk out of the room before falling onto the floor and laughing as I walked over quickly helping him up.

It was actually amusing not being drunk and watching others get smashed and act like idiots or hilarious.

Luke told me to come with him as he led me out and opened beaus bedroom door.

Me and Luke had both grown fond of beaus room as his bed was better in any situation as Luke sleeps in the bottom bunk we feel cramped and stuffed.

Luke stumbled over to the bed dropping his body down onto the mattress with a very loud thump.

"Be careful you'll break the bed"

"Good" he laughed.

I shook my head while grinning.

"Your coming to LA, your coming to LA" Luke sang while making a somewhat tune out of it.

He looked to worn out.

"We will all be out in the morning we have gym" he said as he rolled on his front.

I applied a OK to the end of his sentence letting him know I was listening as I stood and watched him.

"I think you've had a lot to drink" I chuckled.

"I think you've had a lot to drink" he repeated.

"I haven't had any drink"

"Have"

"Haven't"

He sighed and sat up.

"Oh shit your dads in prison!" He happily said.

"Yeah let's not talk about that" I asked.

"Why that pricks locked up how. After all he did the bastard"

"Luke-please?"

"Okay okay sorry I was only saying" he said his eyes closing and opening whilst rolling around he was out of it.

"What do you want to do" he said as he laid back down.

I shrugged going over to him and laying beside him as he pulled out his phone.

He flipped the camera on himself and took endless selfies before then telling me to get in and we both smiled then pulled a large variety of abnormal faces before one last one where Luke turned his head and puckered his lips letting me know he wanted a kiss.

I smirked before leaning forward and kissed his lips.

He pulled away and looked at the photo before granting a large toothed grin at it.

He set it as his lock screen as he then turned to looked at me.

"Ah I do love you" he said.

"I love you too" I laughed.

Everything about him drunk or sober I found adorable he was one in a kind and I felt to lucky to have him. I love him so much, reaching my hand over I moved a piece of hair out of his face.

He closed his eyes slowly before grunting.

"Night" I hummed as he just mumbled back.

I got up and turned off the lights, I walked out as I thought id leave Luke to sleep alone as he was drunk and needed some space.

I then walked back into the boys room and snuggled myself into Luke's bed swiftly shutting my eyes and falling into a daze.

I wasn't sleeping straight away I thought about a lot, I then ran today's events over and over making sure it was real and I wasn't dreaming.

Knowing id be waking up to a empty house worried me.

But I didn't mind. Luke would call me surely to make sure I was okay that's if he manages to wake up tomorrow.

My eyes still closed I drifted off into a hollow but light sleep.

A few hours later, I heard the door shut and the boys stumbling in loudly as my eyes shot open but then rested back shutting them again.

I heard the boys all slowly cut off from each other as Jai and James came into the room whispering to each other as they got up into Jai's bed.

I got up a moment later and walked out into the living room where James and Beau were awkwardly laying around.

"Boys go take Luke's bed, I'll sleep with Luke" I said.

They smiled and thanked me running off to go to a more comfy place.

I crept down to Beaus bedroom and opened the door to Luke still asleep the way I had left him.

I then leaned down into the empty space beside him and lay down getting underneath the covers and slowly fumbling my feet around getting cosy.

Once rested I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't so I span around and shifted closer to Luke to feel his warmth making me doze of one more time.

In the morning it was so strange to wake to a silent house, it felt so weird to not have Luke beside me but I knew he wanted to get in shape for LA.

I stretched my arms out and yawned and looked around the room.

I switched on the TV and watched it for 2 hours as I lazed in bed before getting up and using the toilet and brushing my teeth after.

I grabbed Luke's quilt and made myself a bed on the sofa and switched on a film grabbing a bag of crisps from the kitchen making myself at home.

As I relaxed for another hour I was nearly falling asleep again I heard the door knock.

I dragged myself off the couch and made my way to the door and opened it too shirtless boys wanting to come in as they strolled in laughing probably about a joke or something that was told a few moments before.

"Morning april" Jai laughed as he walked in.

"Morning" I said smiling at them all as they walked in.

"Oh and April I love your and Luke's matching love bites" James chuckled as he walked past as I felt my cheeks turn crimson.

Covering my eyes with embarrassment, I felt them get pulled away by the last one through the door.

I felt his strong arm wrap around me and pull me into him as my hand set on his toned chest.

"Good workout?" I asked.

He bit his lip and smirked, which was new to me.

"Yeah it was good" he said smiling his arm still wrapped around me.

I curved my finger around his biceps and admired his strong chest.

He slowly lent in for what I thought would be a kiss but he went for my neck.

He kissed the mark he made last night and laughed.
He slowly raised his mouth to my ear his hot breath making me shiver as he slowly whispered.

"I'm worn out but I'm fucking horny"