Chapter 20

Luke woke me up by laughing manly I to my neck.

"Babe" his raspy voice spoke.

I smiled and lent over and looked at him.

I didn't feel that close to Luke yet. Like we had just had sex, but we wasn't extremely close we didn't have the sort of comforting thing.

I smiled.

He lent down and rest his head wrapping his arm around me, his soft warm breaths on my neck.

He placed his finger in the palm of my hand and swirled his finger round and round it, humming.

"I think we should go out for dinner tonight, just us two" he said his finger still tracing.

"Yeah. That would be nice. But I really want to see the boys can we go pleaseeee" I said.

He sighed.

"Come on then"

We straightened ourselves up, to look like we hadn't been up to anything.

"Oh my god. It's two in the afternoon" he laughed.

"Shit" I laughed back.

"Think we overslept" he mumbled, while chuckling to himself.

We walked out of the door and at the same time the boys had just walked our of theirs, not seeing us because they were infront. Luke told me to stay quiet because we could see how long it takes them to notice.

I just wanted to shout their names and hug them tight, run over and wrap them all up in my arms.

The boys walked in to a place where food was to get some lunch.

They firstly sat down and Luke ran ahead of me.

I walked behind Beau as Skip saw me before he said a word. I held my finger up to my lips and hushed.

I grabbed Beaus shoulders as his body turned around all the over boys looked at me.

They screeched.

Beau span round grabbing me hugging me extremely tightly along with the rest of them as Luke stood back and smiled at all the boys excitement.

I smiled at Luke through all the boys heads and them jumping around like 2 year olds.

"What? How? Why? When?"

"I'm here! I missed you all too much"

"Holy shit is this really happening" Skip said shocked.

James face was hooked down.

"What's the matter James"

"Boys. You know we could hear noises this morning coming from Lukes room...." He said looking at all the other boys.

My whole face turned crimson as I covered my face with my hands and laughed.

"OH MY GOD" Jai said laughing.

"Nothing happened" Luke spoke.

They all nodded sarcastically whilst laughing.

We all sat and ate as all the boys got their heads round it, as they asked me loads of questions about why and how I got out here and why I kept it a secret.

A few hours later we was back in the hotel room with Jai next to me and Luke and James Beau and Skip next to us.

Luke had climbed above me playing with my hair as Jai was fast asleep.

He then pressed himself into me, and hugged me.

His warm breath came close to my face and lent in, swivelling his mouth into mine his lips traced around them as he rode his hands up my sides.

The kiss grew more passionate before we heard Jai say "what the fuck" and then turn the other way.

I laughed and dropped down next to Luke.

"Come on let's get ready and go get some food" he said getting up.

I got up too grabbing some nice clothes from my case, and walking into the bathroom when I felt myself in front of razors etc.

I breathed it off and got changed doing my hair up in a pony tail, and applying my makeup on, as I waked out to find Luke buttoning up his trousers.

He smiled at me then shuddered, before whispering lets go. We opened the door quietly and walked out closing it silently again.

"The boys would of wanted to come" he laughed.

We walked down the corridor, before Luke looked at me his face serious before cracking a smile. He laughed but his breath quivered, he seemed nervous at first I wasn't sure why, but then I felt his soft warm hand tug at mine hoping for me to hold it. I looked down at his hand still trying to entwine mine, and then I looked back up at him but he was staring straight forward.
I let my hand fall into his as his thumb rubbed over my hand.

I felt so loved, me and Luke had of course fooled around, but we had never shown each other petty cuteness.

He held my hand all the way to the place we was eating even in the cab his hand was still holding onto mine.

We arrived and walked into a lovely small little place, with perfect little tables everywhere all chilled out. There was a balcony area upstairs so we could sit outside and as the night air was warm we walked upstairs and asked for our table.

The balcony area was beautiful. The fairy lights scattered around and small plants and vines wrapped around the the balcony bars.

We sat down and stuck out heads in the menus.

"I know what I'm having" Luke said.

Everything seemed really fancy and posh and not very nice.

"What?"

"Burger an chips" he laughed.

"Make that two" I said.

We ordered our food and sat chatting.

The night looked lovely over the balcony during this time at night.

"I still cannot believe you are here" he said.

"I can't believe it too, I wasn't even sure you'd all want to see me"

"Of course we would. We all missed you" he nodded.

The food came out and we didn't speak much while we ate.

After Luke was telling me about how amazing all the shows they had done were.

I loved hearing about how successful he had become and he told me to make another twitter account.

We sat and made one for me, as my old one I had never really used.

I followed Luke and then he follows me back causing me to gain a few followers that were all fan pages for the boys, how crazy.

After me and Luke had payed we walked down hand in hand and walked outside.

Three girls were outside and waiting for Luke obviously with their 'Janoskians' shirts.

While Luke walked and chatted to them and took photos. I stood back and admired the love between him and the fans.

My phone started to vibrate, as I pulled it out of my pocket the number was blocked.

I slid it open and answered.

"Hello"

"Ah. April"

"Who's this?"

"Who do you think?"

Then I realised who was calling me, it was the man I was ashamed to call my father.

"You better watch out. I know exactly where you are"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, as my hands shaked, while I held my gone to my ear.

"And I'm coming to get you"

(( sorry for the short one but this is where the twist in the story starts!))