Chapter 62

LUKES POV.

Once finished we cleared up our stuff and made our way out of the cafe. The cold air once hitting us again, and the hush of wind blowing us back.

We tightened each others hands in one another's and seemingly rushed through the empty streets.

This was a very successful day, me and April were back on track and that's all I could be thankful for.

Her gentle touch hovered over my skin, every little movement her hand would make made me want to just touch her.

My wild and crazed emotions spun in my mind. Our small kiss in the cafe ruffed me for something more wild.

But for now my feelings had to maintain inside.

"So tonight was good"

"Yeah, it was really good. I loved it" her gentle tone replied.

"My ass is killing" I laughed.

"Awh, poor you" she grinned.

Once at the station, we swiped through our tickets and made our way to the line, a few trains past which were not ours until finally it arrived.

Climbing on, the train wasn't that busy at this time as we had missed rush hour, so we sat down and relaxed.

Aprils head lay on my shoulder as I wiped my thumb in circles on her skin.

I then twisted my head and kissed her on the forehead, her skin was cold and white just like the night outside; her makeup had seemingly come off a-bit so her bruises were coming to surface.

No matter what she looked like I found her pretty. With or without cuts and bruises I was just lucky to have her.

I quickly texted Beau to come and get us, as we arrived a stop away from ours.

As a few more people got out, Aprils arm was wracked around mine loosely, her fingertips pressed against my coat.

We then arrived and got off the train and walked down the busy station, we walked out of the door and Beau was already there.

He have us a small wave and we rushed to the car in seek of warmness.

When we got inside the cold air had shook us up so much, that we couldn't stop shaking.

"It's cold out" Beau said stating the obvious.

We both couldn't laugh as our teeth chattered together and our stud body's tried to warm up.

"Listen, I'm dropping you two off at ours Luke. Lindsay and Mum are at Aprils and I'm going to meet Jai,James and Daniel for drinks" he said as I nodded lightly.

My colds were freezing as I watched April wrap her arms around herself to get warm. I sure had an idea to warm us both up when we got in,

The whole house to ourself.

Beau dropped us off and we walked to the door freezing as we went as we waved him off April and I strolled into the front door and a bit of the warm air soothed us.

I heard April rubbing her hands together to get warm.

She took her coat of and hung it up as I did the same I watched her back as he walked towards the bedroom, she walked inside and rooted down my draws looking for something to wear.

I then, before she had the chance to get changed, walked briskly behind her and moved a small bit of her hair to the side giving me easy access to her neck.

"Tonight, was perfect, I loved it" I hummed into her ear as I felt her shudder.

"Hmmm, me too" she said then trying to get out of my grip and get changed.

"We have the house to ourself" I said pulling her back as she placed her hands on mine.

"I know" she joked.

I wanted what she knew I wanted as I felt myself get overly exited.

______________________

Short chapter I know I'm sorry!

But lack of comments!

So EVERYONE comment what you want to happen next chapter!

ily
.