Chapter 12

APRILS POV

My eyes opened and I realised my attempt hadn't worked, I was in hospital. My lungs and heart were racing as I wanted to go home.

A small man came in and smiled.

"Ah, Miss Maden. You're awake"

"Call me April" I said hating the fact he called me by my second name.

"Well...April...how are you feeling. We wanted to know now your stomachs okay, if you want to go home"

I nodded widely.

"Yes! Please can I go home...I feel fine now. Thanks"

He smiled and took some notes.

"Now I've been speaking with my colleges, and wouldn't you like to, maybe go to one of our mentalist wards. Upstairs? You know the one on the second floor from the bottom. If you have problems they need to confined in"

"No, please honestly I'm fine. It wasn't what you think" I lied.

"I'm supposed to take meds, for my...for my back and I took one to many I guess"

"If you call 27 pills one to many then okay...but a Mr......Beau Brooks said he thinks it was a suicide attempt"

I crossed my head as he knew it was as much as I did.

"Right. Well ill get your clothes and I think Beau is waiting for you"

"Thanks. And urmmmm...what time is it?"

"It's 11pm"

"Woah, that's late"

"Yes. But Beau wanted to stay untill you woke"

I smiled.

He walked out and put my clothes at the end of the bed as I quickly got dressed. I couldn't wait to go home and rest.

I walked out as the doctor was waiting outside my room as he told me he would take me to see Beau.

We walked into the reception area where Beau had his hands rested around his face.

"Mr.Brooks"

His face shot up as the doctors called his name as he got up and sped towards me hugging me tightly.

"Thank you" he said over my shoulder to the doctor.

"I've got it from here" he said after. As the doctor walked away.

"Why"

I started to cry.

"Beau I'm not in the right way to be here anymore"

"Come live with us for a few weeks. Your aunties said she'll miss you but she's only round the corner. I said it would be better for you to be around us as we're your best mates she's in a state too"

I hummed.

"If you want me too I will...maybe I will help"

We walked out to his car and drove home silence all the way back as we pulled up Beau lent over and hugged me.

"Never do this to us again. We've all been upset. But for some reason, Daniels taken it the hardest"

"Daniel?" I said confused.

"He takes things like this hard and death. It gets to him"

We walked up an opened the door.

I walked into the living room where Daniel was sleeping on the couch.

Beau looked at me as I sat at the end of the sofa where Daniels feet were.

"I'm going to bed. If you want to sleep in my room, just climb over and we will top and tail" he asked.

"Ill probably jump in with Luke or stay here. But thanks, I might do" I said looking at Skip.

"Okay well...can I trust you alone?"

"Yes I promise I'm going to bed. Too much hassle doing it again....for the moment" I smiled.

He shook his head.

"Night April" he yawned.

"Night" I said as he walked away.

I looked at Daniels face and rubbed his leg.

"I'm so sorry Skip I love you boys so much. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just thought that if I went everyone could get on with it. You boys don't even hardly known me. So it wouldn't off been that bad. But thanks for caring" I whispered to him even though I know he was sleeping.

I got up and wandered off to Luke's and Jai's room to find them in their beds.

I snuck over to Luke's bed and crumbled myself next to him listening to him sleep. I brushed my arm over his stomach accidentally which caused him to sleepily open his eyes.

"April? April!" He said sitting up.

Grabbing my face with both hands and kissing me harshly. As I relaxed into it he pulled back.

"I've been so worried. What happened? Are you okay? Shit. Oh my god I've been driving myself mad"

"Yes. I am fine Luke"

He slowly leaned in again kissing my neck and making my body arch in lust because of his wet lips pressed up against my neck.

He slowly sucked and it made me feel all fuzzed and warm.

He started to grab me round the back and press his lower body into mine making me breath hot air on his neck causing him to dig his face into my collar bones and kiss there.

"You're one of the best friends I could ask for" he slowly hummed while kissing me.

"Yeah friends" I said smiling.

"Now let me make you feel good" he rasped.