Chapter 22

I felt myself get pulled up, and through the blurred eyes of mine I saw my dad pulling me up and through the terminal gates.

The faded shouts of my name was heard through the ringing in my ears.

I was all floppy and blurred to even think.

My eye lids glancing and shutting.

The people taking our tickets, at the main plane doors asked my dad what had happened.

He lied and told them I had been attacked by a random stranger in reception, they babied me and listened to him and told me to sit down as they brought over ice packs for me to hold on my lip and head.

"I hope she's going to be okay" the concerned lady said.

"Thank you" my dad said, the snake. What a idiot pretending to be a good father.

He turned to me and whispered.

"You wait till we get home"

LUKE'S P.O.V.

"APRIL" I shouted as her dad dragged her off the floor and through the terminal.

Me and Beau tried to run after them but the doors had been closed, and it was too late.

We ran to as many people as possible but they said they couldn't take her away from an adult, without her saying so and without April present it wasn't possible.

I pushed everyone off me in anger as they tried to comfort me.

She was fucked, and in danger.

I sat down tugging at my own brown hair panicking.

I got up and pegged it down to bookings.

I ran up to the front desk, and the lady who had seen me and April the other day, was standing there.

"I need to book the next possible flight to Melbourne"

She instantly understood my ways.

"She's in danger isn't she"

I nodded.

"The next flights in 6 hours?" She said quickly typing on her keyboard.

"Book it"

"How many tickets"

"One" I said quickly

"Make that five please" Daniel said behind me.

I turned round, to see Daniel and the boys standing there.

"Boys. You don't have too"

"We love April. We can't let anything bad happen to her" Beau said.

"I know where her dads house is"

This stunned me.

"How?"

"Long story" Beau said softly. "Tell you later"

I nodded but was so confused.

"Here's your tickets" she passed me added with a phone number.

"Sorry I'm not looking for a relat-"

"No, it's not for you. It's for April, my names Melissa...when she's safe and home. Please give this to her, I don't know anything about her. But I want to know she's safe....please. Any of you call me, she looked so scared" she spoke softly.

"Okay, thank you" I smiled faintly taking the tickets from her extended hand.

"Right ill go check out of the hotel and get our stuff" Jai said as Daniel and Jai walked off to go and get everything. We gave them their tickets and told them to meet us up there.

Me Beau and James walked upstairs in silence and waited for the boys to come back.

APRILS P.O.V.

4 and a half hours later, we had got back.

My now cut up bruised face looked over to my sleeping dad.

This was my opportunity, I shook him and told him I was going to the airplane toilet and he nodded his eyes still asleep. I got passed him and walked down silently before going over to one of the lady's that worked.

"Excuse me" I tapped her.

She span round smiling.

"Yes love"

Tears ran down my cheeks as I was so scared.

"My dad" I spoke.

"Oh yes?" She said.

"He did this too me, when this plane lands. I need to go back to my auntie. I can't be with him he's going to-hurt m-me"

Her face shocked.

"Sit down. He doesn't seem like he'd do that" she ordered.

Why does nobody believe me.

The plane landed, and I was once dragged down the terminal and back trough the airport.

We went outside to the car and I got shoved into the front seat next to him.

My whole body froze as I didn't want to speak or move out of place, we drove into the night and it didn't take long for me to be back outside the old place, my old not so home.

We walked in and he threw me in my old room, and slammed the door. I switched on the light and heard the front door close, and all the locks hit.

He was out.

I quickly ripped my phone out and plug it into the charging station way behind my bed so he wouldn't look there and called Luke.

"April?????" I heard almost as soon as I called him.

"Luke oh my god, help!" I said already crying from hearing his voice.

"Where are you!" He said panic in his voice.

"My dads brought me back to my old house" I said "Where are you?" I said trying to get through all my questions fairly quickly.

"Right. Be safe. I have to go, I'm boarding my flight back home"

"Your coming home?"

"We need you back" he said.

"Bye April, we won't be long" he said.

"Bye Luke"

"April I-" he started.

"Never mind"

The line cut off and then I heard smaller footsteps coming towards my door.

I pretended to sleep but the footsteps never came in, so I fell into sleep in the end.

LUKE'S POV.

We were back in Melbourne and we wasn't quick enough to get straight out and get into a cab.

Beau told the driver where to take us all as we all crammed into the taxi.

Speeding down the roads it didn't take us long to get there.

We all ran up the block of flats stairs untill we came to the front door.

We could hear screaming and it
my heart drop, I looked into the peep hole of the front door.

April was held up against the wall, as her dad had her hair in his hands slamming the front of her face against the wall.

"DON'T you EVER run AWAY FROM ME AGAIN"

She cried and screamed as I watched tears of anger streamed out.

"What's happening" Beau whispered.

"Wait" I said.

April had fallen to the floor her very bloody face, looking around.

Her dad had gone into the end room and came back with a white phone.

"AND FOR SNEAKING PHONES IN THE HOUSE" he screamed at her.

He raised the phone in his hand and threw it into her face, which made my stomach drop as I felt sick and couldn't watch any more, as Aprils now cut face and hands and everything was looking around for help as she sat crying helplessly on the floor.