Chapter 39

SEXUAL CONTENT
_________________

APRILS POV.

When me and Luke had gotten back upstairs, and the night had passed.

Luke had already had a shower and was already laying in bed waiting for me, he said he wanted to sleep the night to keep an eye on me.

I walked back into my room with my towel wrapped around my head and had already got changed into clothes in my bathroom.

Luke watched me sit down at my dresser and slowly start too dry my hair as I watched him through the mirror look at me.

But I chose to look forward or down and make sure I was getting my hair dry.

Tying my hair into a messy bun, I cleaned my face again even though I had already in the shower I cleansed it again.

"Can you come sit on the bed now, we do need so speak"

I nodded and got up, walking over and sitting on the bed opposite Luke, as he looked me dead in the face as he looked so stressed.

"Look. Please stop? Like...you mean alot to us all, you can be happy now" he spoke.

"I can only be happy once this court case is over, and I can't face him"

I said my head dropping about to burst into tears, as Luke's finger lifted it back up as he smiled.

"I'll be there, we all will. You're not alone anymore"

Then it hit me, I didn't have to have this all tugging and weighing me down.

But it wasn't going to get better in the click of my fingers, so I decided to put on my brave face and pretend to be better and over the moon with life and happy

Even though I wouldn't be, it seemed like the best thing to do so the boys would be happy alongside.

LUKES POV.

April sat in silence, until she nodded reassuring me she understood what I was talking about.

She got up and was sorting out the TV and put on a programme, she padded back over and then lay down.

She scooted over and rest her head on my lap, making me extremely turned on.

She then got up and put her hand where my crotch was and lye it down and then put her head back so now all I could feel was Aprils hand against me, it was driving me crazy as I tried to concentrate on the TV

Just when I had finally gotten into the programme, April kept moving her hand.

Causing my head to flow back slightly and tell myself not to get a hard on, or to make any noise and that her hand would stop moving.

But it didn't, every now and then it would twitch and move, I then got to the point that I had to push April up.

I lent up and pushed her head carefully off, as she sat up.

"What are you doing?"

"Just getting you off my lap" I said to her as I looked at her confused face.

"Why?" She asked as her face was so muzzled, and she had no idea but I wasn't going to embarrass myself.

"Nothing, you kept like..moving your hand and stuff" I said shyly.

She laughed.

"Well...maybe that was for a reason" she said huskily as she lent her body over and pushed me back, as she straddled my waist and pushed me backwards into the pillow and head board of the bed.

She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled my head in as she lent in and kissed my lips.

It kind of was weird for this to escalate quickly but I was enjoying it.

Her hand let go of my shirt and traveled down my chest, as I kissed her softly.

Her hands slowly moved down my shirt making me get small goosebumps down my arms, as I always felt so nervous when things got tense I think it was because slowly I was falling for her.

And she wasn't exactly you're everyday normal girl, she's different. She's not fake she's got issues that she struggles with and is open to her feelings.

Her hand then slid up my shirt causing me to shiver with sensation.

She then dis-connected from my lips, and made her body go down and lay between my legs, her head above the waist band of my boxers, as she lent her head down and kissed the bottom of my stomach and kissed all the way down to the band.

She got her hand and slowly ran her hand over the fabric.

She then hoisted my body up and slid down my trousers and boxers as I relaxed back down.

Man my stomach was spinning with nerves.

Her eyes widened as I grew in her touch, this was just making me get a million butterfly's.

Her hand slowly grabbed my dick as she slowly pumped.

I closed my eyes for a moment enjoying it then I felt plump lips, kissing the head so I opened my eyes,
her lips kissing the top.

As she opened her mouth.

I lifted my arm up and put it on her head, grabbing her hair.

She wrapped her mouth over the top as I pushed her head down as I filled her mouth, my head flinging back moaning in her movements as she started rising and falling her head.

I tightened my grip on her hair as my muscles tensed.

"Fuuuuck" I moaned as Aprils eyes looked up and met mine which made me go crazy, and just turned me on.

I started to grip her hair tighter and make myself go deeper in her throat, as she couldn't fit the whole of me in her mouth.

"Fuck aprilll" I dragged my words.

Her eyes closing as I got deeper, she pulled her mouth off and licked the head, and pumped with her hand.

I then moved her hand, and forced her head down but she didn't complain she got back into it and as she gave me head, she would slowly come up and lick the top then go back down.

She was amazing.

The liquid came pouring out of my tip, as it filled her mouth, as I could tell she was debating on what too do.

"Swallow it for me" I said slowly, my hand still in her hair.

She took her head off the tip, and got comfy.

I watched her swallow my liquids, which turned me on so much but I was finished and she quickly licked the tip slowly once more but then ended it, as I pulled my boxers and joggers up as she stood up and told me she was going to brush her teeth and get some water.

I nodded as she walked out.

When she came back she smiled at me and laughed.

"Did you enjoy that" she giggled.

"Yeah" I chuckled back.

She then sat next to me as I thought I'd annoy her and started to tickle her hips, as she tried to get me off.

I then climbed on her so she couldn't move and started tickling her, as she laughed and laughed the whole room filled with something I loved to hear.

April happy and laughing.

(((EVERYONE COMMENT WHAT YOU'RE ENJOYING AND IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER)))