Chapter 27

LUKE'S POV.

"I fucking love you" I blurted out.

I know I'm drunk, but I'm speaking the truth to her.

I think I love her.

I'm not obviously completely and utterly in love, but I knew that I didn't like her I loved her.

"W-what?" She spoke a few moments later, obviously blasted out by my words.

My head was spinning but I could see April and only April.

"Luke were not even dating you can't love me"

"I know, we might end up being together though. I don't like you April, I don't know I love you, more than like" I said resting my head back.

April placed both her hands on either one of my shoulders and smiled.

"I love you too Luke" she softly spoke.

Her words back made my stomach spin with happiness, I don't know. I just guess seeing someone suffer so much has had a huge impact on me and it just has made me grow crazy feelings for April.

We had known each other for 2 and a bit months but what I felt for her was wondrous.

Again, no I'm not in love and I'm sure to hell she isn't in love too, but I did love her in the sense I cared about her so much and felt something between us, it was soppy love that we had that I could literally hug and kiss her all day.

Maybe it was the alcohol making me feel this way, but deep down I knew that alcohol made my soft side come out and made me think more into how I really feel.

Aprils hands rubbed my shoulders as I lent back into the headboard.

"Maybe we should do this in bed tomorrow" I said as I didn't want to ruin the moment by having sex or anything, April nodded as she lent over and kissed my forehead.

She climbed off my lap, and lay down beside me, I then got down next to her as she wrapped herself around me.

My arm around her neck as she lay on my chest, I got underneath the covers to make my arms warm and hers too, the warmth of the quilt made me have goose bumps, but maybe that was because I was so happy.

I looked at April who's hair was scattered across the pillow her eyes looking down the sheet, and her hands firmly now wrapped around the top of my arm, she shuffled in closer, as we wrapped out arms around each other and entwined our legs up.

Just being close to her made me have endless shoots through my stomach, her warm skin pressed up against mine.

I nudged my nose against hers as she looked up, planting a firm kiss onto my parted lips

Her beautiful plum lips, pressed against mine, as I felt a million emotions run through me, this small kiss meaning more than it ever had before.

She ran her hand up my bicep, and up my shoulder, then up into the back of my hair, as my hand slipped up her back and held her against me.

We then started moving our lips as her grip tightened against my hair, as my hand pressed her closer into me.

We was them startled to a loud crash outside the door, we had got so caught up in the moment it scared the hell out of us.

Beau came scrambling in the room, ripping his clothes off as he did April lifted her head up from our bodies.

"Beau, you're sleeping in Luke's bed"

I looked at Beau who was absolutely hammered.

April laughed as Beau didn't take any notice, and then was left in his boxers, as he cupped himself and took them off too, enough was enough.

"Woah woah woah" I said quickly.

"I want to sleep with you two" Beau said slowly.

"Well put your fucking pants on" I laughed, as we both scooted over.

Beau wrapped his boxers back around his waist, as he got in next to me

Me and April got back into the position we was in, and Beau faced upwards.

He then started to chuckle.

"I'm drunk" he slurred.

I rolled my eyes laughing.

I wasnt too happy though a little while after, I think it was because we were having a moment and Beau interrupted and it annoyed me.

April didn't mind though.

I lent down and kissed April one more time, as Beau had started to drift off I pushed his lips into hers as I held her cheek.

"Night April" I whispered.

"Night" she said holding me into her.

As we she fell asleep but I didn't.

*An hour later*

I had sobered up a bit and so had Beau he had gotten up during the night, and got out, he hadn't come back so I assumed he had gone into my room.

I looked at April and had remembered what I said to her when I was drunk, but still meant everything I said.

I leant over and kissed her on her forehead, as her hand was above the quilt I reached for it and tried holding it, when I did I lay there in silence enjoying the lock of our warm hands together.

I felt so soppy that I felt I could cry because I couldn't stop thinking about the other night when I saw Aprils dad slamming her face into the wall.

I was never going to let that happen to her again, well I was going to try to protect her.

I ran my spare hand through my hair, as I tear streamed out of my eye lid.

I didn't know exactly why I was crying I just felt guilt that April had to go through all this alone before.

I heard her shuffle and open her eyes and look at me.

"Are you OK?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, go back to sleep" I whispered.

She sat up beside me, and noticed our hands were tied together, she took them apart and when she was sat next to me, she wrapped them back into each other, she then rest her head on my shoulder, as I rested mine on her head.

She gripped my hand more, and I clamped my eyes together as a rush of fireworks pounded through my body.

She sighed, as we sat in silence.

"Do you still mean what you meant earlier" she said quietly.

"More than you understand"