Chapter 7

My whole face blushed, he just smiled and stared at me.

"Hello?" He said laughing.

"Erm, okay"

"Come on then" he walked over to his TV and as usual routed around and picked a film putting it in and whistling.

Wow. He's such a good kisser.

But apart from that all I could think about was the burning sensation coming from my wrists from where Luke had pressed to hard. The feeling made me feel sick and woozy.

He walked to the door and double checked it was shut, smiling as he kept his hand there, leaning over me.

"Are you okay? You look sick"

"I'm fine"

He nodded.

He told me to go lay in the bed so we could watch the film, as I did. I didn't find it weird being in the same bed as him as obviously he had got in my bed before.

I tucked myself up as Luke joined by cloning over me and laying beside me.

We started to watch the film as he was concentrating I looked down at my cardigan sleeve and I could see some blood had been coming through.

Oh no.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah sure"

I got up and my mouth went numb my whole body felt shaky.

I walked out and stood outside his door pulling my sleeve up and examining the damage.

I raised it in line with my eyes and peered at them, running my finger across the wound.

"Ouch"

My eyes glaring at the cut still I heard a faint footstep behind me.

"April..."

I spun round putting my arm down behind my back.

"Get in my room now"

"Beau" I gasped.

Shit.

I walked into Beaus room and sat down on his bed.

Beau hadn't followed behind me as I started to panic.

A few moments later, Beau appeared and had tissue in his hand, he shut his door quietly his face was sunk. He looked upset.

"Oh April" he said sitting beside me dabbing my arms.

"I'm so sorry"

He rubbed his forehead.

"Who made you do this?" He said looking up.

"My mum and dad"

"Look but your away from them now, please stop"

My eyes rose with water as they fell from my cheeks. I laughed while wiping them away. I hooked my eyes onto beaus.

"I can't"

He hugged me really tight.

"Who knows?"

"Funnily. Your mum and you"

"My mum? What? What about Linds-"

"No. And she's not going to. Please beau. Ill try and stop. Don't tell your brothers or the others. Nobody please!"

I literally begged I couldn't have anyone find out, it already was bad enough with Gina knowing now Beau had caught me.

"Listen you better go before Luke gets suspicious. Why are you two in there anyway?"

"Watching films" I smiled.

"Okay well here's my number. Please call me any time you need me. Now I know I want to help you. Believe me I've helped thousands of people. I can help you..and I won't tell anyone"

I had no idea what that meant. But I nodded and took his number down.

I walked out pulling my sleeve down again.

I tip-toed back over to Luke who was glued to the television.

"You took ages" he giggled.

"I was just talking to Beau"

"Oh yeah what about?" He asked still looking at the screen.

I climbed into the bed again and smiled.

"Oh just nothing really"

"Okay"

He shuffled away from me and grabbed something beside his bed and plugged in his phone.

He then then smiled at me biting his lip ring before kissing my cheek.

"Your so weird" he started.

"It's like there's something I don't know about you, and I'm still trying to figure out what that is"