"Opo, hindi na"

"And don't forget to text me kung nasan kayo." she nod and again made her way to my neck "susunduin ka ba niya?"

"opo" I felt her breathe as she speak. Para akong kinabahan na ewan.

"Jho, don't breathe on my neck" I said and she chuckles "ugh, Jhoana!"

"Bakit? Para namang di ka sanay na sumisiksik ako diyan sa leeg mo!" she said and laugh

"Bakit ba kasi paborito mo yang leeg ko?" she look at me and bit her lip. Ang kulit! sinabi ng wag gagawin yun eh.

"Mabango eh" she said at nag-peace sign. "ayaw mo ba?" then she pouts.

"No, wala akong sinasabi. Im just asking" but she keeps on pouting "Jhoana Louisse, stop pouting!" I said and she narrow her eyes

"Bakit ba? Ikaw Beatriz ha! Kanina mo pa pinupuna lahat ng ginagawa ko!" Umatras siya ng konte "Meron ka ba?"

"What? No! Wala!"

"Oh defensive? Grabe maka-react beh" she laugh at me. Nababaliw na ata ako

Why do I find her laugh, cute? Eh ang creepy kaya ng tawa niyan!

She hug me again, and get back on my neck. Hinayaan ko nalang siya.

I hugged her back and close my eyes.

This past days Im feeling weird. Short tempered, kahit wala naman nakakainis, bigla nalang akong mawawala sa mood. Grabe din ako magoverthink. Kung saan saan ako dinadala ng pagiisip ko.

Buti nalang kapag nakayakap na tong negra na to sakin. All my doubts came flying away. Nawawala na lahat ng iniisip ko with just one hug from her.

I kissed her head and whisper

"Thank you Jho"  she did not respond.  "thank you for doing nothing.. thank you for staying and making me feel comfortable in your arms"

I hug her tighter.. Maya-maya narinig ko yung hilik niya.

Hahahaha tulog na pala. I kissed her forehead and laugh

"Kahit kailan talaga. Napaka-antukin mo" I look at her and started tracing her face..

I touch her forehead ... down to her eyes..

"These eyes.. I love to stare whenever Im feeling lost"

down to her nose...

"Your nose that gets bigger when you're mad" I chuckle and continue going down on her cheeks. I caressed it gently ..

"These cheeks I love to pinch, poke, and kiss .. These cheeks that look so cute when they turn red whenever you're feeling shy.."

I smiled and look on her..... lips ..

I touch it, and felt something on my chest .. I didn't say anything .. I don't know what to say.

I touch her lips using my thumb. I swallow the lump on my throat and continue looking on her lips .. Her cute lips that looks so soft ..

Suddenly I want to get closer to her .. I want to get near her and feel her breathe ..

I moved closer ...

.

"sht! what am I doing?!"

I shook my head and face the ceiling.

"No bea. no, no, NO!" I poke my head and look at her again ..

"Weird .. Im feeling weird again"