Chapter 106 - Yours

Start from the beginning

Jackass.

"If They Say -
Why, Why, Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature
Why, Why, Does He Do Me That Way.."  he flashes some dance movements as he sings and he looks over at me.

 "Looking Out
Across The Morning
The City's Heart Begins To Beat
Reaching Out.."  he bends down on one knee in front of my gently grabbing my hand, as he presses it against his lips, as everyone hoots and hollers. He smirks, getting up walking away as he continues to sing.

Sheryl looks over at me laughing hard, nudging into me as I roll my eyes trying to hide my smile. I look up at Michael as he looks over at me giving a wink, and a playful smile.

I bite my lip as I can't help but smile back.

Winnie's POV

"Can I suggest something?" Clifton says as I close the fridge door handing him a Pepsi.

"Hmm?"

"Well I'm not expressing. I'm demanding we aren't going." he says popping open his can as I raise my eyebrow.

"And why not?"

"Because it's illegal, and the police are probably already there investigating. I mean they probably are looking for some type of clue."

"The police are civilians, hired by the government to help hide their conspiracies and lies." I mutter as Clifton chuckles.

"Not in all cases."

I roll my eyes and he sits back.

"I think-- we should tell someone."

"Like..?"

"Oh I dunno. Tatiana?"

"Are you kidding me?" I squint my face up. "Tati will freak and that'll be the end of them getting together."

"Maybe we should tell--Michael." he says looking up at me. "I mean think about it. What IF Paul was really kidnapped? What if Tatiana could be next?"

I sit down on the couch going into deep thought.

It wouldn't hurt-- Michael would want to know. If anything he wouldn't tell a soul. Michael was extra good at keeping secrets, especially when it came to the important stuff. 

And he could relate to us much more than any other adult could (aside from Tati).

Suddenly a light bulb goes off.

"I have an even better idea." I smile slowly.

"And what's that?" he asks looking over at me as I smile wildly.

"How would you like to go on the Bad Tour?"

Michael's POV

"That was really smooth what you did at rehearsal." Tati smirks as we walk up the steps to the hotel suite, instead of taking the elevator.

"And what did I do?" I look over at her innocently as she rolls her eyes.

"You singing."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Well-- you know that's kinda the point of this tour, right?" I snicker as she hits my side as I laugh.

"You know what I mean, smartass." she groans walking ahead of me as we walk up the steps. I smirk as she flips her curls over her shoulder as my eyes trail down.

"The view is really nice from here." I smile as she covers her butt quickly, looking back at me narrowing her eyes as I blink innocently, trying to hold back a laugh as she dashes up the steps quickly with me following after her  bursting out laughing.

"Hey you didn't have to move!" I laugh as we make it to our floor. "I'm your boyfriend now, remember?" I smile as she looks back at me blushing.

"You just wanted to hear yourself say that." she smirks as I giggle walking next to her.

"I did. I can't get enough of saying that you're mine." I smile looking away biting my lip, as she looks down shyly.

I chuckle as I pull my room key out of my pocket, letting her walk in first. I bite my lip as I walk in closing the door behind me, immediately pressing her up against the door.

"Michael..' she blushes letting out a soft laugh, her hands against my chest as I grin.

"Now say you're mine."

"Michael.." she laughs trying to push me away as I kiss the side of her head, chuckling lowly.

"Please?" I giggle in her ear.

"I'm yours..." she laughs as I smile, leaning in close pressing my lips against her neck kissing at her skin slowly.

"Now say I'm yours..." I whisper softly as I feel her skin grow warm, hearing her breath quicken slightly.

"You're mine." she whispers softly as I gently pull away. She wraps her arms around my neck, as I hold her close to me pressing my lips against hers.

She buries her head in my chest holding me tight as I hold her in my arms, almost afraid to let go.

"I missed this so much." she confesses, whispering softly.

I sigh out gently, kissing her head, inhaling her sweet scent before whispering;

"So did I."

"What if this is a dream, and I'll wake up and you won't be there and it'll be like it was before." she mumbles.

I rest my chin on her head staring at the wall. "Then I'll wake up, and find you."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I whisper kissing her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you guys haven't noticed, I'm trying to add some cute moments in because I highkey missed that and they're goals.

Vote/Comment

xoxo,

moonwalkergal