A Rebound Prank With A Bad Ending

Luke's pov

We sneakily drive over to the Aldean household. "Oh man, should we do this?" My worried girl asks. I laugh and nod. "In case you forgot." I say, pointing to my forehead. She stares at me for the longest time. "Ok let's do this." I get the spare key out of his grill and unlock the door. She hands me the pink sharpie. I sneak up to his room. He and Melanie are both asleep. I smirk and write Fuck me on his forehead. "Suck it Aldean." I whisper. Miranda takes all his hats so he can't cover it up when he goes to the country Nash interview he's got this afternoon. We sneak out and get back home and both of us bust out laughing.

*later*

Jason's pov

I get ready for an interview I have but I can't find any of my hats. That's weird. "Hey babe, have you seen my cowboy hat?" I call walking downstairs. She was reading a book. "Nope. Then again I haven't looked." I laugh and look downstairs. I shrug. "Ok I'm goin' hatless today." I grab my keys. "See ya Mel." She nods, still reading that book. What a bookworm! I get to the place where the interview is. I sit down. The interviewer stares at me wide eyed. "What?" I ask. "Uh nothing. Um ok let's get started. And we're here with Jason Aldean. How does it feel to be named country's most downloaded artist?" "It's great man, and I wanted to thank all the fans who downloaded my songs to give me that honor." "So I hear you're a real party animal?" Huh? I raise an eyebrow confused. "I... Don't know what you're talking about." "Sources say you planned Luke's bachelor party." I smile. "Oh that. Yeah it was wild. I had a blast." "Seems like someone had a blast all over your face." What the hell? I look into the camera confused. "What's this.... Oh no..... Oh my God!..... He didn't! Luke God dammit! I'm gonna kill ya!" I gasp, standing up, seeing my reflection in the lens! I cover my forehead with my hand! "Jesus Christ! Please don't air any of this!" "Um this is live!" The interviewer says. My jaw drops, my eyes wide. "You're kidding!" He shakes his head. "Sorry Jason." "I know that damn bastard is watchin' this. Luke I will have my revenge. So you watch yourself buddy!" I growl furious.

Miranda's pov

Luke busts out laughing. "Poor Jason." I mumble regretting this. He got embarrassed in front of everyone! "THOMAS LUTHER BRYAN! GET YOUR REDNECK ASS OUT HERE!" My brother screams making me jump. Uh oh. Luke stands up, wearing Jason's cowboy hat. Man, why is he trying to stir the pot!? I run out there. Jason is jaw dropped, fists clenched and furious. "Y-You.... I can't believe you did that!" He chokes out, shakily. "And you stole my hat! Motherfucker!" He screams, turning around beyond pissed. "Jeez Jay calm down it was just a harmless prank!" Luke gasps surprised. He spins back around. "H-Harmless? You think this was harmless!?" He screams, pointing to his head! "I was seen with fuck me written on my head!! In front of millions of people!! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I didn't even do it!!!! It was Brad you bastard!!" Damn he's really mad! Jeez. "Jason, calm down!" I gasp. "No dammit. I'm ruined!" "You're not ruined. The interviewer laughed it off. The fans will too it was a joke they know that!" I cry. "Shut up. I know you were in on it! You're just as guilty!" "What?! I was highly against it! And he didn't tell me what he was writing!" "You should've woken me up! You knew that!" Now he's pissed. "Miranda go back inside." Luke says, just as pissed now.

Luke's pov

She goes back inside. "Don't you ever talk to my wife like that again!" I shout angrily. "Fuck you Luke! Fuck you and her! You both..... I have never been so mad in my whole damned life!" "God damn you're fine stop spazzing." "Spazzing! I'm not spaz- ow Oh God what... What is that?" "What's what?" I gape confused. He grips his chest. "L-Luke.." He looks at me terrified. What's going on?! "Call an ambulance." He chokes out, really short of breath. He hits his knees! "Jason?!" I scream. "Miranda! Call an ambulance!" I screech. I hear the door open. He's now on his back, a hand to his chest. "L-Luke.... I-I c-can't breathe!" He gasps wheezy. "Aah! Oh God my chest hurts so bad!" I hear Miranda talking to the hospital, asking for an ambulance. I shakily grab his hand. "Help's on the way buddy. Hang on." He takes ragged breaths. Eyes shut tight. They snap open, looking right at me. "Fuck me." He mumbles falling unconscious, his hand falling to the side. I hear my girl scream behind me!