A Prank

Jason's pov

"Hey Mel, have you seen Kendyl's jacket?" I call upstairs while searching the downstairs. "Hurry daddy we're gonna miss the bus!" She whines. "Honey I've told you this before you don't take the bus. You know that." I say tiredly. "I wanna!" "No you don't. Trust me. Especially with being my daughter. The kids will mess with ya." She looks unsatisfied with that. Who gives a shit. "Aunt Miranda saves the day!" My sister gasps walking into the room with her jacket. "Thanks." I say. "Come on hun we're running late." Miranda grabs my arm. "Jason, you've been running around like a lunatic all week. I'll take her." "No it's okay I got it." "You're exhausted! Your bags have bags!" My what has what?! What the hell is she talking about? "Go lay down. I'll get Kendyl to school." I sigh and give in.

Miranda's pov

I get Kendyl in the car and get on the road to school. "So you're gonna have a baby?" I smile and nod, rubbing the small bump. "Is it gonna be like daddy or like Mel?" My eyes go wide. "What do you mean?" "You know a boy like daddy or a girl like Melanie." Oh jeez. "It's way too early for that sweety." "Uncle Luke is gonna be really happy." I smile. "He sure is." And he's not the only one. I drop Kendyl off at school then go back home. Luke was passed out on the couch after a fun party with the guys celebrating the baby. I sit beside him and put a hand to his forehead. My eyes go wide when I move his hair. Written in sharpie on my husband's face is dick! Oh my God! I stand up and call Jason!

Jason's pov

I groan annoyed and turn over, grabbing my phone. "Hello?" I mumble, falling asleep almost. "Jason, wake the hell up!" "What is it?" "Who wrote dick on my husband's forehead?!" Oh jeez I forgot all about that! I stifle a laugh and sit up. "Hey tell your husband not to be the first to fall asleep at his own party surrounded by half drunk rednecks!" I protest. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep." "Don't you dare hang-" But I click end, toss the phone away and lay back down. Mel turns over, her mouth wide open in her sleep. "My wife." I whisper, staring at her. "God I'm a lucky man." She healed a broken heart and helped a broken man be whole again.

Miranda's pov

I scream angrily and throw my phone. "Luke wake up!" I shout. "What? Who?" He mumbles groggily. He groans and stretches. "Hey princess." I sigh and stare at him. "Oh Luke what a mess you are." I say. "What? What are you talking about?"

Luke's pov

"Luke the guys wrote on you yesterday." My frazzled looking wife says. My eyes go wide. I run to the bathroom. Oh my God! "JASON!!!!!!" I scream furious.

Jason's pov

Ooh that was weird. I feel like someone just screamed my name but that's impossible. Whatever. "Have fun, Luke." I whisper, falling back to sleep, ignoring that odd feeling of deep trouble I'm probably gonna be in when my sister gets over here.