Getting Worse

Jason's pov

We were all backstage at one of my shows while Luke was opening. She was strong enough to come thank goodness. I was just hanging out waiting to go on when Kendyl called me. I turned around and she was drawing on a dry erase board. She jumps down and hands Keely the marker. Where's Ali?

Miranda's pov

I was sitting down since I couldn't stand all that well. I hear Ali laughing. I glance that way tiredly. She was laughing and talking with some guy. "Who's that?" Travis asks. "I don't know but I'm about to find out." I say, struggling to stand. "Maybe you shouldn't." Travis says, holding my arm, helping me to stay standing. I walk over. "Hey Ali, I don't think I've met your friend." Her eyes go wide. "Uh um hey Miranda. This is m-my uh friend's sister." I cross my arms. "You mean your boyfriend?" I growl, pissed. Her eyes go wide. "Go get Jason." I tell Travis. He nods and leaves. "What? You think you're gonna hold me here?" I fake laugh. "I don't have to do shit." She pushes me, making my eyes go wide. "You can't do shit! That's why! You're just a pathetic little fucker."

Jason's pov

I come upon the scene and I'm about to wring her fucking neck. "Get the hell away from her!" I scream outraged. I help my crying sister up. "She's cheating on you, Jason! With that other guy!" She gasps, pointing. "Crap!" Ali mutters. I knew it was too good to be true. "Come on. You should lay down." "But what about her?" "I'll deal with her." Travis takes her away. "What the fuck are you doing?" "I'm not cheat-" "I don't give a shit about that shit. You shoved my sister! How could you do that?!" She glances back at the guy. "Well.... Um ya see....." I raise an eyebrow confused. "Run!" Then she and the guy run away! I don't care about her anymore! Such a damn bitch.

Miranda's pov

"Stop! Stop looking at me like I'm crazy! I'm not crazy!" "We're not. Calm down!" Melanie gasps. I've got such a headache. I put a hand to my head, painfully and stumble to my knees. Everything going blurry. Sound feeling blocked. I hear someone shout, "Show's cancelled!" "What? No don't!" I gasp, shakily. I feel someone's hands on my arms. My eyes land on Travis and the horrified look on his face makes me cry. "Who?" I mumble, trying to figure out who grabbed me. But I fall unconscious.

Jason's pov

We all get up to the hospital but she's unconscious. The doctors work on her while I pace worriedly in the waiting room. Mom and dad were the only ones allowed back there. I notice Travis is nowhere in sight. "Where'd Travis go?" I gasp suddenly. No one knows. I was about to leave when Luke grabs my arm. "I gotta go find him! When she wakes up-" "Stop. Your priority isn't some farm boy. She needs you here. If she wakes up I'm sure the first person she wants to see is you." I freeze, torn. "Screw the kid." He says. I sigh and nod. He's right. Mom walks out, crying. "Mom?" I gasp worried. "S-She's in a coma!" She gasps. I hug her tight. "The doctor says she might not wake up! God Jason what am I gonna do? This is all my fault! I gave her up all those years ago now my daughter might die hating me!" Oh crap! "Mama, she doesn't hate you! She's just..... Confused." After calming mom down, I nervously walk back to her room. Just as mom said she's in a coma. I shakily fall to my knees beside her bed, crying softly and holding her hand. "Jason?" My head shoots up. She's struggling to stay awake. "Get.... Get rid of.... That bitch." She whispers. I shakily stand up and nod. "She's already gone. Don't give up. You'll get better!" "I don't..... I can't move." "It'll be okay. I'm right here."

Miranda's pov

My vision fades in and out. I can barely make him out. I whisper his name. "G-Get mom." I mumble. "Um... Your mom or my mom?" I smile. "We have the same mom dummy." He smiles. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." He says, kissing my forehead. I smile. "Where would I go?" I whisper, closing my eyes again.

Jason's pov

I run as fast as I can to the waiting room. "She's awake. And mom she's asking for you." I'm glad to be able to say that. "S-She does?" I smile and nod. "Come on." I grab her hand and we walk back down there. I'm so nervous. "Mom?" She whispers. Our mom walks in. "I'm not mad mom. I don't blame you. And I don't hate you. I love you mama." "Oh I love you too baby." She says, crying. "And Jason, you get those girls a better mother. Don't go back to that bitch." "I-I won't." I shakily mumble. Tears fill my eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." "Sorry for what?" Mom asks. "I don't think.... I'll make it this time." I wipe my eyes. "Yes you will. Don't think like that!" I gasp terrified. "I'm sorry." She whispers again, falling into unconsciousness again.