Date Night

Miranda's pov

Me and Luke were about to go out on our first date when he stops me at the door. He pulls out a gold necklace. "Oh wow! It's beautiful!" I cry gladly. He puts it around me and I pull my bandanna tighter since it was starting to unravel. I hug him tight and we go out to dinner.

Jason's pov

Me and Melanie went to O Charley's for dinner. Mike is watching the girls for me. "Babe, I'm so glad my sister found me not just for her but cause if she didn't I'd never have met you." I say, gladly, holding her hands. "Jason, you make me feel like the only girl in the world." I smile. "That's cause you're the only girl in my world." I say, kissing her. The waiter brings over our drinks. Her a Coors light me a coke since I gotta drive us home. I hear giggling. Familiar giggling. I glance behind me. Miranda and Luke! I still don't like him dating my sister. I watch them for several seconds until Mel calls my name. "Who are you looking at?" I point to their table. "Oh didn't see that coming." I try to ignore it but he sits in her side of the booth and kisses her neck. I angrily stand up. "Let's go somewhere else hun. This is starting to get to me." She stands up. "Are you gonna be okay with those two?" "I don't know." We go back home where I can thankfully drink. I get a bud light and scrunch my eyes frustrated. "I'm worried baby girl. Luke's not the kidna guy to settle down. I don't wanna see Miranda cry." "There's always someone for everyone. Maybe that someone just happens to be your baby sister that settles that crazy man down..... Just like I'm the one to settle this wild stallion down." She says, making my eyes go wide. Her hand rests against my chest. My hands tense up and I drop the beer, instantly wrapping my arms around her. I kiss her hard. "That you are hottie."

Miranda's pov

"Why in public?" I whisper, tracing a finger on his chest. He chuckles. "I can't help it. You're just so hot and perfect." I smile as tears come to my eyes. He thinks a bald weak girl is hot and perfect!!

*the next day*

Jason's pov

I walk out front to get the newspaper and my little sister's car pulls up. She jumps out crying. I shakily drop the paper, fury building up. She runs over and hugs me, crying. "I am so gonna kill Luke." I growl pissed. "No! No wait Jason! I'm crying happy tears! I'm thrown for a loop by this. "What?" I ask confused. "He thinks I'm hot and perfect even with an almost bald head, weak in the knees, and nonstop nausea. He still thinks I'm hot and perfect can you believe that?!" I'm shocked. "N-No I c-can't." I stumble to say. "Jason I think..... I think I found the one." She whispers, staring up at me, tears sparkling in her eyes. I wipe them away, smiling. "I'm so glad darlin'."