Luke's Girlfriend

Miranda's pov

Me and Luke were talking backstage. "I don't care if you can have kids. We can adopt." "I love you Luke." I whisper, laying my head on his chest. He could have another girl, a girl who could have kids. But no he chooses me. Luke goes onstage as Jason walks off. They highfive. "Jason!" Melanie gasps running over. I laugh and watch him spin her around. He sets down his guitar. I smile. I get a soda from one of the concessions and head into the crowd to hear Luke's show. Luke pulls me onstage. I glance sidestage and laugh seeing Jason make out with Melanie. I kiss Luke and walk back there. Jason slipped Mel's shirt sleeve down.

Jason's pov

"Hey guys maybe you should get back to the bus before ya undress." My face gets hot. I turn around. Damn. "Embarassing." Mel whispers. "Why don't ya go have fun with Luke?" I call. "He's onstage." She says trying not to laugh. Who cares if she sees. I sweep Melanie off her feet and kiss her again. She giggles. "Hey Jay maybe she can babysit the girls for a bit." "I got 'em lovebirds." As if on cue, my crazy little girls run off the bus. "Dogpile on Aunt Miranda!" I laugh hysterically as they tackle my little sister. "Have fun." I say, waving.

Luke's pov

I glance sidestage. She sits on the stage with Kendyl in her lap. I had just closed the show and watched her singing do I to the little girl. Kendyl fell asleep in her lap with Miranda rocking her. "Do I turn you on at all when I kiss ya baby, does the sound of me wanting you drive ya crazy do I have your love am I still enough, tell me don't I or tell me do I baby!" I can tell just by that she wants to be a mother. And she will be. If it's the last thing I do, she will be.