A Miracle

Miranda's pov

We go to the doctor's for my six month cancer check up. The doctor walks in looking confused. "What's wrong?" Luke gasps, holding my hand worriedly. Please don't let me have cancer!!! I silently beg the universe. "You don't have cancer." He says sending relief through me. "But did you know you're eight weeks pregnant?" My jaw drops. "I'm w-what?" "You're eight weeks pregnant." He repeats. My jaw drops and Luke stares at me shocked. "I'm pregnant." I whisper. I was always told I'd never be pregnant! Luke hugs me. "Wow! I'm gonna be a father!" He gasps, tears in his eyes as well as mine.

*later*

Jason's pov

The door swings open and standing there looking shcoked is my little sister. Oh shit she had her 6 month appointment today. "G-Girls go upstairs. Me and your aunt have to talk." They go upstairs and she shakily sits down. "Sweetheart it's gonna be okay. You're strong." "It's not that." She whispers, still staring at her hands in shock. She looks up at me, tears glistening in her eyes. "You're gonna be an uncle." My eyes go wide. "Wait..... Are you..... Pregnant?" She smiles through the tears and nods. "It's a miracle. I'm pregnant!" I hug her tight. I am so shocked. She cries happy tears against my shoulder. Luke stands in the doorway. I can tell he's been crying too.

*later*

"Congratulations man." I say, shaking my best friend's hand. He nods and wipes his eyes with his sleeve. "I told myself she would be a mother one way or another. I never expected this though." Wow. I hug him. "I'm so glad you married my sister." "Thanks Jason. I'm so glad you gave me a shot."

Sorry it's so short