Chapter 10

• Dedicated to My TeddyBear Who Let Me Vent My Problems To Without A Single Word!

A/N: Woohoo! CAN hit the double digits! Okay so now I’ll apologize for the slightly late, okay so it’s been 5 days since I last uploaded so yeah…but yeah sorry anyway! Okay now Riley and Kat’s dresses are on the side!   -->

 Ooh and I have a nice surprise for you in this chapter so I expect votes and comments people! Haha no but seriously please, I love it when you comment and share your opinions with me! I had a convo with NattyKat in the last chapter, and it was so funny and childish so feel free guys! Oh and the votes, when I went back through the chapters I noticed that the chapter with Jayden’ POV (Chapter 3) got the most votes so if you want more of his POV’s then vote and comment!

Ooh we're getting a little mystery into the story now...Mwahaha! But seriously comment below on what you think happened to Riley! =)

Oh and not proof read yet! Sorry! =)

Haha now onto the story! =)

‘’Riley Jean Pearce, if you don’t open up this door right now…’’ threatened Kat outside my door. I giggled but didn’t move from my position on my bed.

‘’Riley…’’ she moaned. ‘’There’s only 2 hours left for your party. I need to get you ready!’’ she yelled. I sighed. I sluggishly put my feet on the carpet and trudged towards the door. I slowly unlocked the door and, just as the little ding went off to show it was unlocked, Kat burst through the door. She looked…mad, to say the least.

‘’Hey kitty kat, when did you get here?’’ I asked her, feigning ignorance. She put a hand on her hip and glared at me. She already had her hair and makeup done. She’d gone for dark cherry red lipstick and light violet eye shadow with a little blush. Her normally straight hair was now curled around the edges so it framed her oval face. All in all, she looked quite hot!

‘’When did I get here? Oh so who was that crazy chick banging on your door for the past half an hour?’’ God for someone as short as her, she really looked fierce right now!

‘’You tell me?’’ I giggled. She glared harder if that were possible. Okay maybe I was a little freaked…okay make that a lot…

‘’Um, well I did my nails?’’ I weakly offered, wiggling my now perfectly manicured black polished fingers.

‘’Oh thank god, at least you put on a neutral color. It’ll totally match your dress’’ she sighed in relief.

‘’Well can I see it?’’ I asked.

‘’Um…no’’ she said and then pulled my arm till we were standing in front of my vanity table. She sat me down on the stool and then put her small black case of make up beside mine.

‘’Okay so I was thinking we could do a black smokey eye effect with red tinges at the end of your eyes and blood red lipstick’’ she said already setting out everything on the table. ‘’And for your hair, I was thinking straight? Or do you want them straight and a little curly at the end?’’ she asked me, while eying me in the mirror.

‘’Um, I was thinking straight and we can leave my side bangs out?’’ I said. She took out my straightener from the last drawer.

‘’Hmm…that could work’’ she said as she connected my straightener in the plug and started it up. Slowly as it got warmer, she took strands of my hair and began curling them. I closed my eyes as I was getting a bit restless. I mean Kat’s gonna take at least 45 minutes to straighten my hair, at least! I guess a short nap would help.

‘’Hey Kat, I think I’m gonna take a short nap while you fix my hair ‘kay?’’ I yawned at the end. She merely nodded knowing me, I mean I love doing make up and I loved doing hair but I hated when others fussed around my hair and makeup and Kat was no exception to this, but I let her have her fun on occasions such as this.