Chapter 3

Dedicated to jules130 becasue I LOVE her stories !!!!!!!!! =D

‘’Ready?’’ asked Kat. Since it was just the 2 of us, we’d decided to rent only one suite.

‘’Yeah’’ I replied, putting on my blood red 4 inch heels. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a sweetheart neckline black dress that hugged my curves in the right places and was just above my knee. My make up wasn’t too heavy either; I’d only put on some blood red lipstick, a swipe of my black eyeliner and some mascara. My slightly curly hair now fell straight down my back, and my bangs had been pinned to the side. All in all, I looked hot!

‘’Okay lets go then’’ said Kat. She was wearing a bright sky blue dress that stopped mid thigh, and complimented her straight figure. She was wearing cherry red, peep toe heels and a few black and blue rings on her hands. Normally the two colors such as, cherry red and bright sky blue, would have clashed but if there was anyone that could mess with and pull of almost any color, it was my best friend. Her hair was slightly curled at the tips, but the rest was straight.

We grinned at each other before walking out of our suite, arm in arm, and went to the elevator. As soon as we reached ground floor, most eyes turned to us. We both smirked, glad at the attention, and walked on outside. We again got into Kat’s car and then went to a club called ‘Forever 20'. Apparently there was also a casino there, that would be fun, I guess.

I didn’t know much about Vegas but Kat said, a few of the girls on the cheer squad had suggested this place, so we were checking it out, I mean what did we have to lose anyway right?

Another 10 minutes, we were there. From the outside, it looked just like any other club, the long line, the velvet rope, the bouncers…We got in line, and flirted our way to the front. Once we got there, we showed them our ID’s and they let us in.

Once inside, we looked at each and grinned, just as Party Rock Anthem started. We made our way to the bar and called shots and from then on, it all went downhill…

JAYDEN’S POV

‘’No way guys!’’ I said, raising my hands, and standing up.

‘’Oh come on JD, it’s won’t be the same without you’’ whined Darren, still sitting on the couch. I rolled my eyes at him.

‘’No guys, I’m not going to Vegas with you three this weekend. Do you have any idea that high school is almost over? The finals are in a few months time’’ I said. Now all three of them rolled their eyes.

‘’Exactly!’’ exclaimed Ryan, standing up to. ‘’High school, my friend is gonna be over in another 4 months! 4 freakin months! I’m going to New York, so is Brooke, you'll probably get into Stanford or something and Darren’s taking the year off. I wanna enjoy these last months with you three idiots!’’ he finished.

‘’Ahem?’’ Brooke cleared her thoat loudly. Ryan grinned sheepishly at her, as she raised an eyebrow and turned away from him. We all knew it was just one of their playful banters. ‘’Who exactly are you calling an idiot?’’ she asked.

‘’Um, you three duh’’ he stated.

''Does that include your awesome girlfriend who's lying to daddy to go to Vegas with you?"

''Uh...?'' he looked amused and yet kind of pleading. Brooke just started laughing.

‘’Fair enough’’ she agreed, and then went over to give him a peck.

‘’So what do you say JD? Oh, come on please? I need someone to talk to, these two lovebirds are just gonna keep flirting with each other and I need someone to keep me company’’ Dare said, giving me the puppy dog eyes. This guy had no idea how stupid he looked right about now. Soon Ryan and Brooke joined in as well and I just couldn't take it.