Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys! Sooooooo sorry for uploading late but my mom’s been on my throat all week, nagging me about my tests and n then just last night I had to babysit my brothers and sister. N lemme tell u a 12 year old boy, a 8 year old girl n a freakin 6 year old boy can be a HANDFUL !! So sorry! I’ll upload sooner next time, anyway hope the longer chapter makes up for the time I took! Anyway Vote and Comment if u want a faster chapter cause seriously your comments and votes motivate me to write more! Have a good day! =)

I went to my first class. English. I took my seat, which was in the third row. It was in the middle sort of, not too much at the back and not too much in the front either. I looked around the class. Hey! Isn’t that Jayden? He has this class with me? Wow…how come I never noticed him before?

‘’Good morning class’’ drawled Mr. Kent. Seriously this teacher has to be The most boring teacher in the history of all teachers. He had dark brown hair and light pale blue eyes, and a bit of a potbelly. He usually wore vests and blazers and suspenders so you get the image. Complete. Dork!

‘’Today, I will be assigning you new partners whom you will be assigned to for the rest of the year and this project will be worth 40% of your annual curriculum’’ he droned on. New partners? This should be fun…note the sarcasm. I hated having partners! They could get so annoying and demanding sometimes.

If it’s a guy I’d just flirt with him till he agreed on doing the whole project by himself and if it was a girl, I’d usually just threaten to ruin their social life…hey! If I have the power why not use it a little to my advantage?  Its only the badass jerks and the weepy loner chicks that are too adamant to listen, cause a. they don’t care if I flirt with them and b. they have no social life to begin with, so how do you end a person’s social life when they don’t even have one to begin with? I just hope I get one of those easy nerdy types, whom I can flirt it off.

‘’Okay Michael and Tess’’ Mr. Kent, said reading names off a long list. As he said this, midget Tess, with long blonde hair walked and sat down next to badass rebel Michael with the dark eyes and tattoo on his hand. Wow…nice pairing Mr. Kent!

‘’Leo and Yvonne’’ They exchanged places. And like that one by one almost the whole class had partners, and not a lot of them seemed happy with their partners! The only ones left were me, Hailey – a blond bimbo cheerleader, yes I know I’m a cheerleader too but can you blame me, they’re all airheads! - , Sandy – a quiet girl whom I’ve only crossed paths with once or twice in my whole high school career but I know she’s a sweet girl with her big brown eyes - , Cole – an emo-ish guy with all multi colored hair and a few tattoos on his arms but as far as I know he’s not into the whole cutting business - , Opal – a complete bookworm - , and lastly Jayden!

I was seriously hoping I got Opal or Sandy…they seemed nice enough.

‘’Opal and Cole’’ Mr. Kent continued. They quickly took their seats. Okay that’s Opal out of the equation…

‘’Sandy and Hailey’’ he said. Oh no that means…

‘’Riley and Jayden’’ I looked at the teacher in horror, then at Jayden who mirrored my thoughts. I stood up abruptly.

‘’But sir!’’ I yelled, at the same time with another voice. Jayden…

‘’Yes Riley? And Jayden? If you have a problem I suggest you take it to the principal’s office otherwise please take your seats. I have a class to teach’’ he said, in a bored voice.

‘’No sir’’ Jayden quickly muttered, then took a seat beside me. I glared daggers to the back of Mr. Kent’s head.

‘’It’s not gonna change his mind’’ Jayden said, clearly amused by my glaring. ‘’Don’t worry, I’ll do the project, and put your name on it’’ he told me. For a second, I was grateful. Hey! It’s not like I’m too lazy to do it or something but I have whole freakin cheer squad to train, and the quarter finals of the basketball team was coming up in less than a month! I had to practice and make up a fantastic routine! But the next words out of his mouth, cut my daydreaming and feeling grateful towards him vanish like a puff of smoke, ‘’I don’t expect you to actually listen or know anything after all and I don’t wanna fail’’