Chapter 42

Angie's POV

I am nine months pregnant and I WANT THIS BABY OUT NOW!! Pregnancy is beautiful but it sucks at the same time. I was at home alone finally after arguing with everyone about leaving my house. My Mom, Dad, Amanda, Lany, Jason, and expectantly Jacob. Where smothering me all month. Making sure if i was okay or if I needed anything. I really knew why they were here, just to see my water break. But know they were making me very angry and i kicked all them out. I was sitting on the couch eating frosting and watching Vampire Diaries, when my phone rang.

No they did not just interrupt my Delena moment.

"WHAT!!" I screamed.

"I was just calling to make sure you were okay" Jacob beamed.

"I'm fi-" I stopped, feeling a cool watery liquid run down my thighs.

"Angie... Honey are you okay?" Jacob freaked. I couldn't say anything, I was so shocked that my water had finally broke.

"Oh My Gosh its happening isn't it!!!! I'M ABOUT TO BUST THE DOOR RIGHT NOW HONEY.. IM COMING" I heard the door swing open and Jacob came running into the living room.

"My water broke" I said into the phone like Jacob was still there.

"Come on Angie we need to go" That woke me right up. I slowly got up.

"Grab my night bag its in the closet in our room, Get my phone and group message everyone. Come on mo- OOOOHHH!" I screamed in pain. It must be a contraction.

"Okay okay let me get you into the car first" We headed to the car and i got in. Jacob ran inside and before i knew it he was in the car when another contraction hit.

I screamed in pain.

"HURRY UP!" I yelled oh this hurt so bad.

"Okay I'm going" He sped to the nearest hospital.

I was in the hospital bed with Ophelia in my arms. She was gorgeous, she had Jacobs eyes and my everything else. It was the most painful thing i have ever experienced but i would do it all over again. I will never get tired of this moment. I want to hold her forever.

After 8 hours in labor. She was born November 8, 2012 at 9:53 8 pounds 9 ounces.

The doctor gave me some medication so that i could go to sleep. Thankfully.

My mom took Ophy ( my nickname for her) and put her in the her bed that was next to me. So that i could go to sleep. She kissed my cheek and said goodnight. Everyone else did to except Jacob. I motioned him to me, he came smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked him.

"Just thinking" He responded.

"About what" I said making room for him to lay with me. He layed down and faced me, brushed my hair out of my face,

"How you complete me, You look so beautiful with OUR daughter in your hands. I cant wait to start a new journey with you me Ophy and Calvin. I love you" He said whipping a tear from my eye.

"I love you" We kissed passionately and we drifted of to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is.... Its all over guys. I am super excited It over!

It was such a success. I really didnt think people would read it. I actually thought it was really crappy but hey who cares.

THANKS TO ALL WHO READ, VOTED AND COMMENTED!!! IT MEANT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW THANK You.

Thanks guys again.

Please inbox me if you want to!

Please comment, and vote

Love you