Authors Note Sequel Idea

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL READERS OF THIS BOOK I NEED YOUR HELP!!

I have a new story that I'm writing now called "Unexpected Love" it's based on a true story!!! Yes at true so please go check it out!

i HAVE AN IDEA FOR A SEQUEL AND IF YOU COMMENT OR VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER I'LL WRITE IT

Its going to be really good heres the description.

Addicted To Your Drug

Ophelia had a perfect life, perfect family, perfect friends, perfect college; so it seemed to everyone else. In her eyes she lived a life of depression and anger. Always living up to her parents expectation. "Always be nice Ophelia always give respect, always give to others" Her mother always told her. She hated it all always doing what ever one asked her to, she hated her perfect life and would do anything to get rid of it. She finally meets a boy Jack Dawson who shows her a part of the world she never new existed. Drugs! From marijuana to crack, meths and ecstasy, he showed her everything even how to become addicted. As she starts her second year in college she runs into her new Drama teacher Mr. Adrian Griffin. Adrian has always loved his job and would put it first before anything but when he meets Ophelia for the first time he cant help but feel captivated by her smile and her eyes. She is immensely talented and and he can see that but there is also something wrong and he wont quit in her until he finds out. How will Adrian react when he find that the girl he cares about is addicted to drugs? Will he be able to save her before she OD's? And what about Jack he's still not out of the picture? Follow Ophelia and Adrian through this hard and unforgettable love story, because in the end love always prevails or does it?