Chapter 20

Angie's POV

"Knowing that I want to so so so badly its going to have to wait" He told me.

"I have to wait for sex? You, out of all the people i know-" I protested.

"No! Its not just sex Angie, I make love to you. I would never just fuck you. Your more special then that" He ended kisses my lips softly.

"But what if I want to just fuck?" I asked innocently biting my lip seductively.

"Well I'm those cases, I'll fuck you real hard when you want." He spoke his voice low and sexy making me moan. Just as I was about to bring our bodies closer, He grabbed my hand, and led us to the backyard where the pool was. I gasped at the beautiful scenery.

The pool was filled with rose peddles and so was the Jacuzzi. Candles surrounded the pool and to the far right a blanket with food prepared. I couldn't believe Jacob would do something so sweet and warm for me.

"This is beautiful" I finally spoke still stuck at how glorious everything was.

He smirked and walked away and grabbed a bag that was seated on the pool chair.

"Whats this?" I questioned looking inside.

"Your bikini specially picked out by me so go hurry and put it on" He said slapping my ass pushing me back into the house.

"I can see where this is going" I smirked back at him as we chuckled and laughed.

I went to the bathroom and changed into it. It was actually cute not to sexual either. It was a stringed bikini gray with yellow polka dot.

I walked back to the pool and Jacob had changed into some swim trunks that were the same as my bikini. He didn't know I had walked in until I wrapped my arms around his waist from the back. He stiffened for a second but then relaxed into my touch. Every emotion I was feeling only intensified the more I touched him.

I ran my hands over his lustrous abs, he shivered.

"We look hot" I said. He turned around, I stepped back so he could examine me. He bit his lip, he started walking up to me.

"No no no you said we would wait" I said running away from him. He caught up to me picking me up throwing me into the pool.

I came back up gasping for air.

"You bastard!!!!" He laughed and jumps in as well.

I swam over to him trying to keep him under the water. He got under my legs tossed me up, and I collapsed in the water again.

We played in the water for a while. I was resting in the corner when Jacob came to me, pinning me there.

"This is amazing Jacob. Seriously, I love it!" I spoke genuinely. I couldn't believe he had done all of this for me. Every day I was falling more and more in love with him.

"Anything for you my love" He said to me caressing my lips with his thumb.  My tongue brushed over his thumb and I nearly moaned at the contact. I wanted him desperately but I knew we had to wait. When I opened my eyes. Jacob was staring at me hungrily.

"Whats for lunch? I'm starving" I said while trying to swim away but he wasn't letting me.

He came extremely closer to me, I could smell his breath cleanly. My heart sped and hairs stood at attention. The water seemed to heat up around us as he inches closer to my lips. His hands firmly on my waist.

"You" he smashed his lips to mine. Catching me in surprise, I kissed him back. Loving the atmosphere that surrounded us. Our lips moved in sync like they were perfectly match. He licked the bottom of my lips, i granted him access as our tongues fought for dominance. He took control exploring my mouth sweetly with his tongue. I wrapped my legs and arms around him then tried to pull away but no luck.

"Hone-y" I called out to him.

"Babe- st-op" he finally stopped and frowned.

"If we don't stop, I'll end up fucking you right now!" I said getting out of the pool to grab a towel but not before hearing Jacob growl deeply at me.

"Alright are you ready to eat" Jacob resented and I only nodded walking with him to the table of food.

He lifted up the silver platter and it revealed chicken Alfredo, Caesar Salad, and bread.

"Wow this looks great! Did you make this?" I said looking at the mouth watering food.

"Haha... no" he joked.

I laughed then we ate in a comfortable silence. Stealing glances at each other like this was our first date. The sexual tension only increased as we ate. I teased him by moaned loudly on purpose. He only looked me over slowly making my body hot. I inwardly cursed when he purposely got Alfredo sauce on his chest. I wanted nothing more than to jump on him and lick it off of his body. But he soon ruined the plan by whipping it off himself.

After we ate we went to the Jacuzzi and relaxed. We were watching the sunset holding each other close. Everything felt like perfection.

As we were enjoying the view, I felt Jacobs hot mouth deliver wet kisses to my neck. His hands ran over my thighs gripping them roughly. I moaned loudly leaning my head over for more access. My hand felt the back of his head bringing his mouth to mind. I smashed my lips to his, the kiss was sloppy but full of need and want. His shaft hardened under my leg and I knew there was no way he was stopping.

"In the Jacuzzi...." I tried to speak but stopped when He undid the tie on my bikini and took them off. Then he took off his trunk and threw both out of the pool. I nearly jumped in excitement.

"Yes! I want you now!" He rushed grabbing me but I stopped him.

"You had this planned didn't you" I said as he pulled me in kissing my pulse point. He only groaned as he bit down on my skin causing me to hiss in pleasurable pain.

"Hey answer me" I said moving away from him quickly.

"Yes i did" he said defeated.

**** Sexual content******

I smirked straddling him and entered him. My hand reached for his dick which was hard already. Leaving my mouth agape at the sudden attention his dick already had.

"You see what you do to me?" Jacob whispered lifted me over him and entering my already wet center.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I rode him. He lifted me up meeting each thrust. His mouth met my neck biting and sucking down the same area he started.

"Oh God" we both moaned at the same time.

He took over flipping us around. Spreading my legs even more.

He slowed down, us both panting and out of breath.

"Oh SHIT!" a voice said from behind us.

" JASON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Jacob screamed. I gasped and covered myself up putting back on my bikini.

Their was no word to describe how embarrassed I was.

"I am sooo so sorry but damn Angie! You got it all" Jason joked checking me out. I blushed hiding behind Jacob who now was fully clothed.

"Hey your eyes over here. You just ruin my session" He said the last part low but I heard it clearly.

"I'm sorry bro but i called and you didn't answer. I really need to tell you something" Jason said but he was still checking me out. They started whispering then Jacob started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE-" Jacob yelled causing me to stand in alert.

"Is everything okay." I asked Jacob. He turned to me slowly concern clear on his face.

"Melissa, Calvin's mom, she's back"

-----------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh shooot It just got real!!!!

I have a new story that I'm writing now called "Unexpected Love" it's based on a true story!!! Yes at true so please go check it out