Chapter 27

Angie's POV

I woke up alone wondering where Jacob

I decided first to take a shower. I did so and applied a little mascara. I put my hair I'm a high messy bun and got dressed. I wore light blue jeans a white tank top and a long sleeve blue cardigan.

I walked downstairs and Jacob was cooking over the stove. It smelled like bacon. He looked tense, he had no shirt on and looked delicious. I came behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. I kissed his back and he relaxed. He turned around, picked me up and set me on the counter. Him in between my legs.

He leaned and kissed me.

"Good morning beautiful" he said connecting his lips to mine. I broke away.

"Good morning handsome" I said kissing him again. He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer.

I saw that the bacon was burning.

"Baby its burning" he let go and turned around cursing.

"She hasn't called" he said a little upset.

I became a little worried.

"They're probably still sleep" I told him unwariness in my voice.

I looked at my watch, i had to leave I had work today.

I grabbed a piece of bacon and,kissed him.

"I have to go, I have work"

"Do you have to" he said grabbing my waist from behind, kissing my neck. I let out a slight moan, I moved away.

"Stop I gotta go ok" I said giving him one last kiss.

"Call me when Calvin gets back" I said walking to my car and driving away.

Jacob's POV

I watched my baby drive off then walked back in the house.

I walked into the kitchen and heard my phone ring. It was Melissa.

"Hey when are you getting here" I said to her. I heard a sob.

"hey Melissa whats going on, is Calvin ok" She sobbed again.

"He's- he's gone" my heart stopped.

"stop messing around this is serious, where is my son" I said anger fuming inside of me.

"You think I would joke about this. Come to Torrance memorial hospital" she spat back hanging up in the process.

I dropped my phone, ran to my car and sped off.

Angie's POV.

I called Jacob for the 20 time today. I said goodbye to Sally and got into my car. I really need to tell him there's a bean baking in my over. Im pregnant ha I can't believe it.

I'm super scared to tell my parents they are going to freak.

I drove to his house and walked in. He was sitting on the couch crying. I ran up to him kneeling down to him panic in my voice.

"Hey hey whats going on? Where's Vinny? Is he hurt?" I said all in one breath. He looked up at me anger, depression, pain all in his eyes.

"Please tell me" I said a tear running down my face afraid of what he was going to say.

"He's gone" he said tears running down his face.

"What, what do you mean" I said confused grabbing his face to look at him.

"HE'S DEAD OKAY DEAD!!" Jake said slapping my hands away getting up and walking away.

"They found ecstasy in his system, He fell back and hit his head. The impact was so bad he di-ed in 1 mi-nute" he broke down.

I burst into tears. That can't be true it can't.

"your lying" I said in a soft voice but he heard me.

"YOU THINK I WOULD JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS.... REALLY. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU." He yelled. I couldn't stop the tears flowing from my eyes. I dropped to the floor with tears seeping through my eyes. I felt like i had gotten stabbed in the heart.

He turned around and looked at me.

"This is your fault" he said.

"Wha-" he cut me off.

"SHUT UP.... YOUR THE ONE THAT SAID TRUST HER. HE'LL BE FINE" He said mocking my voice.

I got up and went to him, getting closer to him.

"Get away from me. My son is dead because of you we're done, GET OUT!" Jacob said coldly.

I grabbed his face to make him look.

"You don't mean that" I said cracking in my voice.

He grabbed my hands and pushed me away.

"I'm not going to say it again, get out of my house" he said walking away.

I ran out of his house into my car. I just.... sat there and let the tears fall. I wasn't even worried about me and how much I loved him. I was worried about the baby.

"Oh God Calvin" I said driving away

-------------------------------------------

I cant believe they broke up. I am so hurt that Calvin is dead he was such sweetly.

I hated writing these two last chapters but they had to happen.

Tell me what you think of the book so far.

Comment

Vote

Fan