Chapter 14

***sexual content*

Angie's POV

Something was becoming of me, this man was turning me into a sexy women and i was enjoying every minute of it. I rolled us over so I was on top. I wanted control.

"Fucking Ride me baby" I looked at him and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back and slaps my ass hard. I gasped at the certain pain that turned into pleasure. My walls were dripping and I was so close.

"Ride my dick" He said assisting me with his hands. His voice in my ear, his hands roaming my body. It didn't take long for my to reach another climax.

"Uggh I love it when you do that" I said riding out my orgasm.

"You like that" he says slapping me again and again and again sending me in a sexual overdrive. He sat up and sucked over my neck leaving for sure love bits all over. He stopped me and instructed for me to get on all fours. I did so not nearly nervous of what we were going to do. I wanted more and more.

"I want to feel you" he said entering me again I moaned loudly at my sensitive walls being entered again.

He started thrusting in me harder and harder and faster. We both moaning and grunting each other's names. His hand went to my back to bend me over more.

He started slowing his pace down making it more sensual. He leaned over my back and brought his mouth to my ear. I whimpered under him as he slowly sucked on the back of my neck. His shaft still entering inside me. My walls were building once again. The slow and tenderness of his touch was exploding inside of me. He brought his hands around me and thrusted into me hard.

"Ah Fuck!" I screamed into the pillow. He leaned up pressing his hands on my lower back for support and thrusted faster.

"Shit! I'm gonna co-" He yelled from behind me. I pushed my ass in the air more and met his thrust. I felt him suddenly jerk inside of me hitting the right spot for me to convulse as we both met our peak of climax. He released his arms and laid over me. I'd never been that exhausted in my life. We laid there for a few minutes to catch our breathes. Neither of us really able to talk after that.

He got up suddenly and I was met with the cold air. I looked at him confused until her took off his condom and threw it away. I didn't even notice him put it on after all of that.

I waited for him to come back into bed. He was walking towards his boxers about put them on.

"What are you doing" I questioned

"Putting on my boxers" he said obliviously.

"No you're not.... come here" I influenced him with my finger. I bit my lip seductively edging him to come to me. He smiled getting in the bed and I layed on his chest his arms wrapped around me.

I sighed in disbelief that all of that had just happened. That my entire life was happening. Never in a million years did I see myself here. In this bed, with this man. I had given him a part of me that no other could ever have and I couldn't be more happier.

It felt so good in his arms. From that feeling and the feelings I have for this man. I knew I fell for him; and I wasn't afraid to tell him that.

"I think I'm falling for you Jacob Romeo" I said slightly feeling fear as I looked at his eyes. The eyes the captivated me and changed me. The eyes that made me warm and feel actual love. There was a slight pause before I could feel his arms unwrap around me.

Oh crap..... What have I done now he hates me. Im now a wierdo uuggh im so stupid!

"Uuumm" he said his back facing me. OMG Angie you stupid idiot. Oh man now im crying. He heard me sniffle so he turned around his serious face turned into concern and humor.