Chapter 25

Jacob's POV

Melissa has been bothering me all week. Playing with Calvin and all. I mean I get it he's you son but dang!

Give him a break. I cant help but smile to see him playing with his mom. Angie on the other hand has been acting kind of weird lately.I mean she tries to hide it but i just know something is wrong. I'll ask her later when she comes over tonight. It was the last class of the day and i get to see her again.

She walked in first and looked directly at me. I winked at her and she blushed. I love it when she blushes. Her hair was down and straight. She had on a mini plaid skirt which was killing me. And a off the shoulder t shirt that said love, and some heels that made her legs go on for miles. I mouthed to her "You look hot" and she blushed again. She looked away from me and her face changed into fear.

What the heck is wrong with her.

Angie's POV

I'm late super late on my period. I'm scared, I'm nervous. I don't know what to think right now.

I told Lany and she said she would by the pregnancy test.

I would love to have his child but not right now. I want to go to college and become a marine biologist.

But if i am pregnant ill do whats best for him/her. I'm not killing him/her. I'm just scared about Jacob. What is he going to think. My mind has been off all week and I think Jacob has noticed.

Jacob was teaching but I wasn't really paying attention. I mean i had a lot on my mind to think about french right now.

"Angie detention" Jacob said. I whipped my head to him but didn't protest. I'm not going anyways.

He carried on with the lesson then the bell rang. I got up and walked out of class, and to my locker. Lany looped her arm in mine and we walked to my car.

We drove to her house and went to her room. I felt my phone vibrate but I didn't care.

She went into her bag and pulled it out then gave it to me. I went to the bathroom and did what i had to do. I walked out and layed on the bed face first.

"I cant look" I told her with a crack in my voice. I started crying just thinking about how this test can change my whole life.

"Alright ill look" She walked into the bathroom and looked at the test. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Hi mom" I was shocked. Mixes emotions filled me. Happiness, sadness, fear, joy.

How am I going to tell my parents, oh lord.

"I'm pregnant" I said out loud. A smile crept up on my face.

I hugged Lany as tears began to flow. I cant believe this I'm going to be a mom. I told Lany bye, she knew where I was headed. I text him saying meet me at his place. When I drove up to his house Melissa's car was in the driveway. Oh great i thought.

When I got into the house I heard yelling in the living room. I walked into see Jacob and Melissa yelling at each other about Calvin.

"He is not spending the night over your house end of discussion" Jacob yelled. He saw me and walked over to me kissing me on the lips. Melissa was still standing there upset.

"Why didn't you come to detention little lady" He whispered to me. I was still looking at Melissa.

I think Jacob should start to trust her again i mean its been 3 weeks.

"Let her" I said ignoring his question. I totally forgot what i was here for.

He looked at me confused.

"Let her do it" I said a little louder. Melissa looked at me and smiled. She didn't look to well today. Must be coming up with something.

"What- no i do-" I gave him that 'listen to me look'.

He gave in and I smiled.

"Fine" He turned to Melissa. He waved her off to talk to Calvin. I guess she asked him a he screamed yay.

I went to his room and started packing for him. I finished and went to the living room to give her his bag. It's only one night. Not a big deal. Calvin ran up to me to give me a hug bye. I kissed his head and he gave Jacob a hug.

"Don't have fun without me okay" Vinny said. We both laughed.

"Love you guys" Vinny said walking out. We said it back.

"Thank you guys so much. You have no idea what this means to me" Melissa said. Jacob scoffed and I nudged him.

"No problem have fun" I said to her has we walked them to the door. We watched them drive off.

I closed the door and Jacob starts kissing my neck. I guess I can tell him later