Chapter 5

Angie's POV

I had mixed emotions going through my head right now. Joy; that I finally got to see him and those butterflies fluttered inside me again. Lust; because this godlike man was staring at me like a piece of meat waiting to be devoured. Lastly fear; that I would say or do something stupid to rid him of me forever.

I was so nervous he was so close to me I was barely breathing. If I lean in more I could touch his beautiful soft lips. That thought alone made me weak in the knees. I stepped back from him gaining control of my body again.

He was looking at my face like he was drawing a picture in his mind to save. It only grew more intense by the second. I knew he was undressing me with his mind which made me so wet down there.

"How about you take a picture it'll last longer" I said with a bold smile. Where did that come from? That was definitely not me. Its his fault he makes me feel like I'm another person. He makes me feel confident.

"Good idea" He says and rips out his IPhone and takes a quick picture. Thank God I still had smile on my face.

He looked at it and smiled.

"C'est magnifique mais je pérère vous voir en personne (Its gorgeous but I'd rather see you in person)." He said boldy.

"Que voulez-vous que je fasse pour cette période (What do you me to do for this class)" I said brushing it off. I was fluent in French, I had taken courses online for the summer. He looked appalled as we continued our staring contest. Each minute making the room tense.

I'm not going to fall for his little sex manipulation. He may be extremely hot but he's probably playing me anyways.

"uuhhh..." he said with a confused and disappointed look then erased it quickly with a smile. I wasn't playing his little game anymore or whatever he was trying to do.

"You can help me with this right here" he said with a sexy smirk and pointed to his dick.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, looking at him with so much anger and rage, I cant believe this dude is he nuts! I grabbed my stuff and proceeded to the door when I felt him grab me waist. I froze and he turned me around still holding on to my waist. I wasn't going to deny how much I loved this position, with his hands on me drove me crazy but I kept poseur.

"I am so sorry really I am I was just joking but I promise I'll never to it again. Please forgive me! It was stupid and immature" He looked at me pleasingly hoping I would except his apology. His hands still resting on my waist and grabbed me tighter in anticipation for my answer

"Its okay just never do that again I'm really sensitive" I confessed.

He sighed in relief "Good to know. Tell me about yourself I like to to know my students" he said with a smile happy to know that I forgave him. Ignoring the way he said student.

Him and I both knew we had certainly passed a simple teacher student quota. I walked out of his grip and sat on the closest chair.

"What do you want to know" I said sadly

"How about we play the question game" He offered enthusiastically as he grabbed his rolling chair and sat in front of me. Once he scooted closer our legs slightly touched and I instantly wanted more.

"Sure" said nervously.

"Favorite T.v. show?" he asked intrigued by my lips.

"PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!" I shrieked I love that show I cant wait for the new season to come on. Stupid A.

He chuckled. "You like that show?" he asked.

"No, I love that show" I spoke excitedly

"I've seen the commercials the girls on there are pretty hot" He said leaning back in his chair searching me with his eyes