Chapter 34

Angie's POV

"Can you stay after school so we can talk" Jacob asked. I just nodded as he passed me a piece of gum. I took it and we walked back into the classroom.

"Sorry about that everyone, Angie wasn't feeling to well but she's okay now" He said looking at me.

"Okay so where were we" He said then went into the lesson.

Class ended and everyone left except me. He went to the door closed and locked it. I came up and sat in the front and he sat next to me.

"Were you ever going to tell me" He said, Well that not how I thought this conversation would start.

"I- I was goi- going to tell you b-but I just didn't know how" I stammered. He frowned eyes full of regret.

"I get it its my fault" He said then silence filled the room.

"What are we having" He said still kinda sad.

"A girl, we're having a girl" I smiled looking at him.

"I hate myself for not being there for you when you first started you pregnancy" He started smiling then it faded away.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, you'll be there now. Going to all the doctors appointment and stuff" I told him grabbing his hand. Sparks flying everywhere. He looked up at me and smiled, then started leaning in.

"What are you doing" I said leaning back. He stopped and sat back down in his seat. Hurt and confusion clear on his face.

"Well I thought- I assu-" I interrupted.

"That we were back together" I questioned.

"Well well yea" He said.

"Well no, just because I'm having your baby doesn't mean we are together. You hurt me Jacob and I don't want you to do it again..... I cant handle it" I said grabbing my bag but Jacob took it out of my hand.

"Sit" I did so.

"Is it because your dating that.... that boy" He said angrily. What?! what is he talking about.

"What?" I said shocked.

"That boy that was all over you earlier" He said. He was stalking me.

"That boy's name is Damon and no we are not dating you creep" I yelled at him. The nerve of him.

"Good cause your MINE" What! I am not his property. He is losing his mind.

"I'm not yours anymore Jacob. You made that very clear when you broke up with me" I shouted. He looked pained, like he was going to burst out in tears.

"Look I'm sorry. Angie if i could take it back I would. I wanted to end my life after you left. I had nothing to live for. I didn't do it because i kept thinking of you and looking at our picture. All of our amazing moment together. Your the reason i live today. I love you and i want you. And now that your having my baby. I just feel that for the baby we shou-" He said but I interrupted him.

"Well we have 7 more months lets see if you can prove yourself" I said snatching my bag out of his hand, ignoring everything he said and walking out.

"I love you" He said I stopped in my tracks. I wanted to run up to him and just feel his lips on mine. But I can't, how can I.

"How am I supposed to trust you again." I said turning around just realizing that I was crying. Then I continued speaking.

"You were- are my first love and the first to hurt me the most. You say you love me, but you were the one to leave me. I cant deal with that again"

"And I don't want you to, just- just please give me another chance" He pleaded grabbing my hands. I looked down not able to look at him in his eyes.

"Angie, I thought I loved you more than anything when I was with you. But when you left and I was by myself..... My love for you magnified. But I knew the the words I said to you would end everything. And I know you hate me but can I just ask for one favor" I gestured him to continue. He came closer to me pinning me to the wall. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

He took a glance at my lips and went right to my eyes. KISS ME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL KISS ME! No Angie your mad we cant do this.

"Just..... one..... kiss" He leaned in closer and closer until his lips were centimeters away. I leaned in the rest of the way and our lips met. The feelings of his lips on mine was always the best feelings.

We started to move in sync and his hands ran down my body and went to my hips. I shivered and he groaned, his tongue licked the bottom of my lip and I let him in. His taste exploding in my mouth, I moaned. Then I realized what we were doing and how he pushed me away that day blaming me for Calvin's death. I pushed him away and slapped his face.

"That's enough" I said moving away from him. I needed to I've been extremely horny. Who can blame me I'm pregnant.

"Now you know what it's like for someone you love to push you away. I'm- I'm gonna go we'll talk later" I told him but stopped when I thought of a good idea.

"Come by tomorrow instead we'll have lunch" I said.

"Yea that sound great ill see you there" He smirked.

I headed home and couldn't wait to tell my mom what happened.

I drove home and walked into the living room and saw my dad.

"Hey dad where's mom" I said throwing my bag on the floor and giving him a kiss on the cheek

"Hey baby girl she's in our bedroom reading" He said watching the news.

I ran upstairs and my beautiful mother was reading but when she saw me. She put the book down and smiled.

"Hey darling, what happened" She said gesturing me to sit on the bed.

I ran and jumped, ending up laying next to her.

"Mom you wont believe what happened today"

Jacob's POV

Oh that kiss.... those lips.... those legs.

I need her in my arms again. I cant stand her not being mine. And shes having my baby.

I could barely compose myself. I feel like God has given me a 2nd chance. I mean no one will ever replace Calvin. I drove home and yes my parents were still in my house.

I burst through the door screaming.

"SHES HAVING MY BABY. SHE'S HAVING MY BABY!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT