Chapter 32

Angie's POV

I was at school really not in the mood for anything or anyone. Especially Jacob, but I was going to definitely keep avoid him at all cost.

I walked to my locker with my black Jordan's, black skirt and white 'aint no wifey' sweater. I grabbed my book and felt eyes staring at me. I looked around and saw a pare of eyes that made me melt, Jacob's. He looked so sad and pale, and surprisingly looked buffer like he worked out his anger by exercising. I turned away slammed my locker and walked away fighting the tears that were in my eyes.

This is going to be harder than I thought. And my baby doesn't help with the hormones. I don't even know if I want to tell him. But I will just not any time soon. I was sitting at lunch eating my food, not listening to Lany blab about something she did in 2 period.

"Should I go to TA with him?" I cut her off.

"You do have to talk to him sometime" that was all she said. Then the bell rang.

I slowly got up and walked really slow to his class. His door was closed, and my heart started beating rapidly.

'I cant do this' I thought. I cant face him right now, I'm not strong enough.

But then I thought 'I have to get it over with'. I walked up to his door and turned the knob but it was locked.

Oh great.

Then all of a sudden i felt a hand come from behind me and unlock the door. He was very close to me, i could feel his body heat all on my back. I didn't turn around just faced the door. He opened it and I walked in sitting in my regular seat.

He sat in his desk and I just looked at the floor, 10 minutes past and not a word was said.

"Ar- are you okay" he stuttered voice rough and scratchy.

I didn't answer I kept my eyes on the floor.

"Angie I'm sorry" He said. Those words cut me so deep.

"Finally you talk to me after months of me crying and calling you. Texting you over and over again going over your house and knocking on your door for hours. Waiting and hoping that you would answer me." I spat at him tears streaming down my and his face.

"I'm sorry I really am. I let you go when I needed you the most. I didn't mean to blame you for Calvin's death. I was stupid and I know I caused you a lot of pain. After you left I wanted to chase after you. But I couldn't because I didn't want to see the pain I caused you. I wasn't strong enough" He said.

"Ever since that day I haven't been the same without you. I cant eat and can't sleep. Calvin's death has been hard on me but without you. It seems that I cant live without you. You have been the reason why I get up every morning to come to work. I needed to see you. And for the first time in a while when I saw you. I smiled remembering all the memories we have had. And I want to make more of those so that I have a reason to smile again" He said.

Oh My Gosh. My heart fell out of my chest. The tears are non stop. I cant do this. Why is this happening to 

Everything in me wanted to give in and just run up to him and kiss him. And just forget everything that happened. But I'm stubborn and he hurt me way more than ever. I'm to scared that he will do it again.

"And you think that you just saying sorry I'm just going to run into your arms and just forget all that happen" I was up know and he was to walking up to me.

He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry Ang" I pulled away from him and grabbed my bag and before I walked out I turned around to look at him. He was leaning on the desk when he looked at me. Pain all in his eyes.

"Just leave me alone" I said running out of the class room and heading to my car.

Jacob's POV

She walked out and my heart went along with her. I know I've caused her so much pain. I don't know how she will ever forgive me. What am I kidding I don't deserve to be forgiven. All the pain and hurt I saw in her eyes. There was just to much for me to handle.

She deserves someone much better than me. I just want to see her happy again. I'll leave her alone, I'm the worst man in the world.

Angie's POV

I decided to go to the movie's. I didn't want to shed another tear over this. So went by myself. I brought a ticket to the movie 'The Heat'. With Sandra Bullock I heard it was really funny.

I brought some candy and popcorn. and sat in the theater and watched the movie.

I was driving home thinking about the movie. It was so funny.

I made it home and my mom was getting dinner ready.

"Hey guys is dinner ready" I said to my mom kissing my dad on the cheek.

"Hey honey yes its ready, your I'm a good mood" My mom said. I walked into the dining room and sat down, my dad did the same.

"Yes i am" I said they looked at me confused and just smiled.