Chapter 10

Angie POV

I hadn't had the chance to talk to Jacob all day. My mom and I had been running errands together for our grandpa. I didn't mind but I missed him. I tried texting him but I didn't want to bother him since he had Teacher stuff to do. With all the busyness I forgot I had to work as I rushed there forgetting my phone at home.

My shift had went by surprisingly fast which I was beyond grateful for. I finally made it home and sunk onto my bed. It had been a long day and sleep was the only thing on my mind. I checked my phone looking through all my messages from Jacob. He was so concerned and sweet about me. I loved how much of a sweet talker he was. It'd only been a day since we committed to each other and all of this made me crazy. I wanted to be with him all the time. 

My thoughts were cut off when my phone rang. It was Lany

"Hey Lany"

"Hey bester you want to go to the mall Sunday"

"Yea sure I have to tell you something also but ill tell you in person"

"otay the suspense is killing me but i gotta go love you"

"haha alright love you too"

I hung up and was about to put my phone away when it rang again. It was him. My boyfriend. Things were all so crazy and overwhelming but in a good way.

"Hey" I said sweetly

"hello" He said seductively.

"how about you get you sexy beautiful ass over here and I take you out all day tomorrow?" he asked me. There was no way I was passing that up.

"Ill be over there in 10"

I hung up before he could say anything else. I put on some black short shorts and a red tanktop with no bra. Tonight no games were to be played. I wanted him.

I left a note for my parents saying that I would be back tomorrow night. They trusted me not to do anything stupid.

I hopped in my car and drove to his house. His gate keeper let me in I drove up the road and parked my car. I walked up to the door and didnt even have to knock. He opened the door and hanked me in. He had on no shirt just some boxer briefs. I pecked his lips and he groaned. I leaned away as he looked at me eyes full of lust and need. I kissed him again missing the taste.

"I missed you so much today" I spoke against his lips. He let out a breathy "me too" and continued to kiss over my neck and jawline.

I walked away from him grasp leaving him in a whimper. Walking into the living room to set my bag down. He followed me in closely.

"Where's Clavin" I questioned look around. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I gasped and laughed

"Im horny as hell and your asking about my son" he carried me to his room effortlessly and put me on his bed.

"I was just wondering before we did anything"I said obviously.

"He's at my bestfriends house for the weekend okay". He got on top of me, put his arms on both sides of my head to support his weight. Both of my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

"You are so beautiful" I blushed and grabbed his face and kissing him hard. He kissed me back and shoved his tasteful tongue in my mouth. My hands were roaming all over his chest. He moaned.

"I love when you do that" I flipped us over so I was on top. His hands went to my back pushing my body onto him. My lips kissed there way to his ear and down his neck lightly.

"Jacob" I moaned and he lifted up my shirt and took it off. His hands went straight to me breast as I continued my work on his neck. I was so hot for him, I couldnt control myself.