Chapter 41

Angie's POV

It was my wedding day! I can't believe its actually here. Who knew i would be married at 19. Who knew that I would be pregnant by my teacher.

God has truly blessed me. I've been through so much in my life and He's been there the whole time. I'm glad my life has turned out like this. I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

But I do wish Calvin was here. He would have made this day very funny. He was so much like his Father.

I whipped away a tear as Joe my hair stylist did my hair.

"You okay girl" Joe said, he was gay and the best hair stylist in the nation. He'd done Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and so many more. My mom said only the best for my girl.

She had went all out for this wedding. It was a blue and white wedding. I had not seen everything but i know it was beautiful.

"Yea I'm fine" I said. The Organizer came in smiling at me.

"You look absolutely beautiful" Auntie P said. She wasn't really my auntie but she felt like one. Always making sure i was okay or if i needed anything. And because of her and the Pastor they told me and Jacob that we couldn't see each other other all this week.

I don't know why they did it. I guess it will make this day extremely special. Since i haven't seen him.

"Thank you Auntie, you don't think I look like a white whale" I said getting up because Joe was done.

"Absolutely not your more beautiful now then ever" She said smiling.

"Alright girls wedding is about to start lets move" She said. Lany my maid of honor of course, came to me and gave me a hug.

"You really do look amazing okay, good luck" She said and everyone left. I was still in the room walking back and forth nervously. Thinking that when I walk out there he wont be there. Now I'm crying and freaking out. Stupid hormones.

My Dad walked in looking at me with concern.

"Honey stop it! He's not going to leave you at the alter" He said  I looked up at him and he whipped the tears carefully trying not to mess up my make-up.

"You know me so well" We chuckled and he gestured me to leave.

Jacob's POV

I miss her so much. I can't wait to see her walk down that isle. I already know she looks amazing. No that's an understatement, she looks heavenly.

The wedding is about to start, and I'm getting really nervous. Like what if she said she can't deal with me anymore

I felt a hand slap my back. I turned around to see my Dad.

"Stop worrying, she'll be there" He said and walked off. He knows me so well.

The Bridesmaid's and Groomsmen were already out there. I was walking down the isle with my mom and Angie's mom. I let them go and walked up to the alter.

I smiled at the Pastor and looked at Lany nervously.

"She'll be here" She mouthed, I nodded and looked at the door she was going to come in.

The wedding was beautiful but I really didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to see her.

The music started and everyone got up and looked at the door. Butterflies just exploded in my stomach. They slowly opened the doors and there she was.

It looked like a huge light surrounded her. I heard and saw nobody but her. She looked at me and I to her. Our eye's were locked. She smiled and I shed a tear at such beauty.