Chapter 31

Jacob's POV

I was at home sitting in Calvin's room. I had been doing this a lot since he passed. I managed to actually say his name without crying. I miss him so much.

Should I call Angie. I mean I know she's mad at me. All the pain I've caused her. But I need to talk to her I love her.

I took out my phone and looked at my wallpaper. I was a picture if us kissing. I unlocked my phone and went to my contact. Dialed her number it started ringing. Then it went straight to voice mail.

She ignored my call. I text her saying we need to talk. Then waited for her reply. The doorbell rang, I got up and walked to the door. It must be her.

I opened the door with a smile on my face thinking it was Angie but it was actually my parents.

"Mom, Dad what are you doing here" I said to them.

"We came to see how you were doing sweetheart" My mom said walking in. My dad followed her. They walked into the living room and sat down.

I followed suit.

"I'm fine now what are you to doing together" I questioned then.

"Well we are back together son" My Dad said grabbing my mom's hand and kissing.

"Oh great" I said happy.

"No your not honey. Your pale and very skinny. Are you eating? Where is Angie I'm dying to meet her?" My mom said.

"I'm... eating, about that..." I lied, I've been more than depressed if that's possible. Then I told them what happened. They already knew about Calvin, mom shed a tear as I said the story. Then she walked up to me and slapped me.

"What the heck" I yelled my dad laughed. I covered my cheek and rubbed it.

"You dummy why do that to her when you needed her the most. And it wasn't her fault stupid, why would you tell her that" She said slapping my head again and storming off to the kitchen.

My dad still laughing.

"Your gonna get her back right?"He asked.

"I'm going to try" I said.

Angie's POV

I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. I am done officially. Done with the heartbreak and crying. The pain and hurt its all crap and I'm moving on.

I smile appeared on my face because I finally felt strong again. My phone rang so I picked it up from my dresser and my smile disappeared.

My strength disappeared also. Jacob was calling me and the picture of us kissing came up.

"And there goes the heartbreak" I said to myself.

Should I answer, I miss him so much and that's what sucks. But no he hurt me, he hurt me more than anything. I ignored the call and right after he text me saying he wants to talk.

I'm not answering. So I put my phone in my drawer and walked down stairs for some ice cream.

It was the last period of school and I dreaded going but i held my head up. I was determined to forget every feeling I had for Jacob. But of course my baby seemed to think not. As i through up all the lunch i had into a trash can.

I felt a hand on my back and the sparks flying everywhere.

"Angie are you okay" He asked. I moved away from him and started walking again. Going into his classroom and sitting in the back.

---------------------------------------------------------

I had to give you guys something.

And I'll be writing a sequel i think i can make something up.

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE