Chapter 8

Angie's POV

2 weeks has past and nothing had proceeded with Jacob and I. It was completely frustrating at this point. We constantly flirted and subtly touched all the time. Lany has taken me shopping to get some more clothes. It was time for me to believe that I was as beautiful as Jacob told me everyday. My jeans were tighter showing over my legs and ass, which I knew started driving Jacob crazy. I'd get up in the middle of class on purpose just to see him squirm. I loved the way I made him feel. I wanted him more and more every day. I dont want to be just friends, I want more.We had been spending a lot of time together at the diner and at his house. Calvin had taken a reel like to me and wanted a play date. He was just the sweetest kid and there was no way I'd say no. Especially when I could hang out with Jacob more alone. It was always fine for him to come to the diner but I was always nervous someone from school would come in and see us.

His house was had been passed down from his grandparents. A 2 story modern built home that took my breathe away. When you walk in theres a big chandelier and the steps separate and meet at the top. A huge black and white kitchen, in the dining room theres a long table that can fit like 15 people. A big pool in the backyard with a slide. He had a game room with a 90' inch screen tv to play his Xbox and PlayStation on. We had playfully argued for 10 minutes on the fact that I could beat him in any game. He was so cute when he got all defensive and come closer to me. The living room had a L shaped brown leather couch. As we continued the tour of his house; he edged me to see his room but I politely declined knowing where his lustful thought were going. As I tried to walk away he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall. I gasped immediately putting my hands against his strong chest. My heart began to beat erratically as I felt his breath on my lips. His hands rested on my waist bringing out body together. His eyes graced my face slowly and his hand went to my neck. Every fiber on my skin rose as he went from my neck to my lips brushing it with his thumb slightly. I shivered I'm under his touch and moaned lightly.

"You Are So Beautiful" He whispered to me looking through my eyes. I sighed in defeat looking away from him. "No I'm not" I whisper.  Feeling my insecurities rise inside. Jacob was too good for me, and this house proofed that.
"Angie! Your name literally means Angelic. You are the splitting example of perfection. And I will show you everyday how beautiful you are. I promise you that." He spoke to me leaning closer as our lips lightly brushed. As he spoke those beautiful words, I believed him. I wanted nothing more than to share my first kiss with Jacob

"ANN COME TO MY ROOM!!" Calvin yelled for me. I felt my heart sink into my chest. Just one FUCKING KISS! My walls were yearning for his touch. My underwear had been wrecking havoc because of him. I'd come to the conclusion that I was a very dirty minded person. But it was Jacobs fault.

"FUCK" Jacob cursed to me laying his in the crook of my neck. His body was still pressed against me and I had the urge to want more. My arms engulfed him and I grinded against him more. I heard him groan and grab me tighter but I was quick to get out.

"Coming!" I yelled back to Calvin. Looking back at a very flustered Jacob. He looked to be in a mental state. He leaned against the wall with his head sunk low. Our eyes met and I bit my lip looking at him and the bulge in his pants. He watched me intensively licking my lips. I wanted nothing more than to taste every bit of him. I felt my body need too. He did the same; looking over my body hungrily. Our sexual tension only built after that. It's like our bodies yearned for each other more and more.

Everyday with Jacob was like heaven after that day. We still flirt with each other and mess around but we never kiss.

Life was just much better with him in my life. I finally was able to afford my car. Its a used Camry 2008 its black. I love it its just right for me.