Chapter 15

Angie POV

"Fuck Yea!" Jason yelled.

"Well come on!" I said opening the door letting both of them in.

Jason and Calvin walked to the living room and sat down. I could hear Calvin turning his cartoons on and Jason protesting. Before I could walk back to the kitchen Jacob grabbed my ass and squeezes it softly. I moaned as he grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Will you stop! You horny dog" I giggled and walked away but he grabbed me again.

"You know you want it" he said seductively running his hands down my body. "I.... Love.... You.." he said. My heart dropped in my stomach as those words left his mouth. My entire head was spinning.

I turned engulfed in his arms and kissed him passionately.

"I love you too" I told him as we parted. He gave me the most breath taking smile making my heart leap in my chest. How could a girl get so lucky, so fast. I walked to the kitchen to continue cooking and Calvin was there to lend a helping hand.

I told him to put plastic plates, forks, and knifes out. He did so.

"This is so fun Gie Gie! You come more often yes!?" He asked me with the most gigantic smile.

"Of course Vinny! I'll cook you whatever you want" I said grabbing him and swinging him around He laughed

"Put me down! Put me down" he yelled still laughing hysterically. I put him down and kissed his cheek as he ran to the living room..

I looked over to the living room meeting his piercing gaze. I licked my lips seductively and bit my lip; he stirred up quickly and mouthed "I love you" in complete adoration. I blushed and continued cooking. I still can't believe I have this gorgeous man. Like he's mine and he loves me. My life is finally going my way finally. All of the pain I've had to endure seems to disappear when I'm around him. Nothing else matters to me than him.

I put the last waffle on their plates and got them a cup of orange juice.

I grabbed Calvin's plate and walked it to him. He was sitting on the floor playing his PSP.

"Okay Vinny put that away until you finish all your food okay?" I told him

"Okay Gie Gie" he said sweetly. Why is he so fucking cute. I continued serving breakfast bringing Jason his plate as well.

"Oh thank you Angie you didnt have t..." I interrupted him.

"Nonsense I'm happy too." I said giving him a smile. I walked away but heard Jason say "Oh yes she's a definite keeper, if you let her go your dumb as fuck"

I silently laughed becoming extremely nervous all of a sudden. I got my man's plate and brought it to him giving him a kiss on the lips. Then I whisper in his ear "I love you too"

I walked to the kitchen not even looking back at him but I knew he was staring.

I took my food and sat on the opposite couch from Jacob. Just to tease him, I loved how possessive he became over me.

He tried to get my attention but I wasn't having it.

"Baby..... Angie" he called to me. I looked up at him as me mentioned me over. I slowly put the fork of fruit in my mouth and shook my head.

"Baby! Come here" He demanded strongly and I got up right away.

"Alright" I said biting my lip feeling my juices dampen my panties, while getting up walking up to him. Fuck that voice.