Chapter 36

Angie's POV

Daisy gestured me over to sit next to her on the couch. I did so, i was getting kind of nervous and Daisy could tell.

"There's no need to be nervous. I'm not going to bite your head off or anything. I just want to talk to you" She nicely said.

That didn't stop me from being a little nervous about what she might say. She began to talk and I looked at her.

"Look sweetheart, I understand everything that happened to you made depressed and vulnerable. But I can see it in your eyes that you are broken. When you look at Jacob your face lights up. I see that you hate him and want nothing to do with him because he hurt you. I know that you cant live without him. When your away from him, it seems you can't breathe. I know exactly how you feel. Cole in there broke my heart as well. Left me more than depressed and broken. but I knew that as soon as i left I wasn't the only one broken, He was too. I'm not saying get back together with him just because your having his baby. I'm saying that you will never feel more alive with anyone else but him. Your soul mate and its confusing because you love and hate him at the same time" she said and we both chuckled.

Everything she said was absolutely right. I will never be more happy than when I was with him. Not for the babies sake but for mine. I don't think i can live without him in my life. He is my soul mate. But the fact that he blamed me for his sons death. Will always dawn on me.

"You have to understand that what he said was just out of anger. Calvin's death was hard on all of us, he didn't see it then but he does see it now. He couldn't eat or sleep. He lost his son and the love of his life. I'm surprised he's still alive. He needed you more than ever, to comfort him. but instead he pushed you away. Sorry he gets that from me" I laughed

"Your going to get hurt. Both of you will say things you don't mean. Both of you will be a pain in each others butts. But that's the beauty of love. It will always bring you two back together some how. Just think about the rest of your life. Is Jacob in it? Not because of the baby. I mean is he really there for you."

She was soooo right. I cant see my life apart from him.

"You guys are crazy in love with each other don't let that go to waste. Love is a precious stone so keep it forever. Go get him girl!" She hugged me and i walked to the kitchen.

I'm done fighting and trying to be mad at him. Forgive and forget right.
I can't let him go, he's my everything.

I walked in and he and his dad looked at me concerned. I went up to him grabbed his face and fully kissed him on the lips. He responded and kissed me back, he hands going straight to my butt., he squeezed my butt.

"I'm going to go" I heard his dad say and walk out. I'll tell him sorry later. I broke away.

"I love you" I said to him looking into his eyes. Sparks flying ever where.

"I love you more" he pecked my lips leaving me wanting more.

"And Angie I'm sorry ill make it up to you I promise" He said.

"How" I said.

"Whatever you want" He said seductively grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"We are not having sex" I told him moving away but he gripped my waist tighter.

"Why not... make up love making not sex. Do you know how many times i jacked off to that picture i took of you naked. I think I'm out of sperm" He pleaded and i laughed. He still had that picture. He snuck into the shower and took the picture. I almost killed him after that.

"No your parents are here and we just got back together, I just want to take it slow enjoy us for now" I said finally moving away just in time because his mom came in.

"Alright love birds let eat" We all walked out of the kitchen and into the dinning room and we all sat down. Jacob moved his chair extremely close to mine, I had no elbow space.

"Really Jacob" I said to him

"Yes" He said, I looked up to his parents and they just smiled.

"So how is the pregnancy going" Daisy asked.

"The morning sickness sucks but its worth it" I said to her.

"How far along are you again, we don't want to miss another second" Daisy said excited.

"10 weeks" I said proudly.

"Wow we need to go shopping for baby clothes oh and we.." Daisy babbled on about the baby and stuff.

I was stuffing my face with this delicious chicken. When Jacob puts his hand on my thigh but i didn't mind it. Until he started moving his and up.

"Not now Jacob" I threatened him. He looked at me a little afraid.

"I can't wait any longer" He whispered.

"Later" I gave up, he will never give up. We just got back together.

"Really" he asked

"Ill think about it" i said teasing

"Don't tease me" He smiled. Luckily Daisy and Cole weren't paying attention, they were eating.

We finished eating and Cole started talking about what Jacob used to do when he was younger. He was a very pissy boy. He peed on himself more than a human should. I just laughed at his embarrassed face.

I yawned and Jacob caught me.

"Alright bedtime Mommy" he said gesturing me to get up.

"What... its only 10:00" I pleaded.

"So what your tired, you and my baby need a rest" He said helping me up.

"Alright whatever" I hugged Daisy and Cole goodnight and walked up to Jacob's room. Passing Calvin's because i didn't want to cry,

Once I got to his room i realized that i didn't plan on staying here. When I was about to turn around i heard the door shut and lock. I turned around.

"What am i going to wear" I asked him.

"Nothing" he said, I looked at him blankly really not in the mood.

"I'm tired Jacob" i told him walking up to his drawer and taking out a t- shirt and boxers. I stripped right in front of him and put the clothes on. He looked at me the whole time. I got into his bed and he took off his shirt and pants and got in with me.

"You are not going to school tomorrow" He told me kissing my lips, I didn't protest.

"Can I rub your belly?" He asked me. My eyes were closed and i just lifted up the shirt. I felt his cold and on my belly.

"God I love you so much, Thank you" he kissed my belly and i drifted off to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys happy they are finally back together.

YAYYYY!!!!!!!

Book is almost coming to a close.

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT