Chapter 9

Angie' s POV

I have never felt this way before torwards any guy. He makes me say and do things I never thought I would do. He makes me feel like a totally different person. A better person than I was. As people treated me like i was nothing, I thought I was nothing. He treats me as if im royal, and I feel like a queen. My soaked underwear was more than proof.

He had me pinned to the wall and grinding on me making me hot and he could tell. He ripped my white button up shirt off and the bottons flew everywhere. I didnt care at that moment.

He took off his shirt, immediately my hands started grouping his chest. We both moaned and he kissed my lips again. I put my hands on his chest to push him away but instead stroked his chest down. He looked at me hungrily grabbing my waist and grinded against me harder. My body was clinching against him, my walls shedding once again. One of his hands went to my clit and started running it gently. My breathe nicked up and I nearly fainted. I gasped and moaned at the pleasure he was giving me just with our clothes simply on. My walls were building; he kissed over my neck. Sucking lightly as I felt his tongue graze the new mark I knew was there.

"Ah Do that again" I moaned to him; begging him more to suck on my neck. I shivered under his touch. I rocked against his hands as my orgasm built up.

"You drive me crazy you know that" Jacob said panting while still giving me pleasure.

"You dri-ve me cr-azy" I said not being able to speak. Not with him touching me like this. I was panting and gasping for air. I clinched under him getting closer and closer.

"You just dont know how badly I want you" He said in between kisses. His voice in my ear sent me in a whirlwind as I reached the climax of the orgasm. He road me out kissing my lips softly once again. I convulsed underneath him trying to regain my strength. Two mind blowing orgasms in one day had be exhausted.

"What time is it" I moaned tiredly, He continued kissing and caressing my body lightly. I was light headed from the lack of oxygen.

"4:45 why?" He groaned with his head in my neck licking it lightly. I sprung into action.

"I have to go" I said getting out of his grasp but he only tightened.

"Hey wait! Onne more thing before you go..... Will you be my girlfriend?" He said cupping my face.

I grapped his face and kisses him hard full of passion. I looked him in his eyes.

"Of course I will" he smiled and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. His kiss was full passion.

It was getting a little to heated so I unwrapped my legs.

"Bye Mr. Romeo"

"Bye babe" I pecked him on the lips and tighten my shirt around myself running to my car. This day was just getting better and better.

Jacob's POV

I needed more. I had to have more. And she was mine; all mine. The way she felt, and tasted had me hypnotized.

I could barely make it to my car without anyone seeing my hard on and my stained pants. Angie had left me in a serious predicament.

Heather was sitting on the hood of my car. I sighed in frustration that I had to deal with this girl again.

"What! I have a girlfriend now so get off my car. I'm not interested" I told her harshly. I got in my car without looked at her and started the engine. She had better get off before I put this car into Drive.

She stormed off without another word. I knew Angie had to go to work tonight so I didn't want to bother her. I sent her a quick text.

-Call me when you get off baby. I miss you already- J

Instead of waiting patiently for her text and drove to pick up Calvin. My phone suddenly vibrates and I reached for it instantly.

-Yo! I'm at your place bro! Wya?- Jason

-Omy! And remind me to change we're I put my spare key! -Jacob
I text him back laughing. My friends can be idiots. Right before I got back on the road my phone buzzed again.

-Will do Mr. Romeo 😏- Ang
-Don't tempt me baby.. -J
-And if I do?- Ang
-I'll make you beg -J
-I'm already begging.. -Ang

FUCK ANGIE! She was killing me slowly! "Daddy come on!" Calvin whined from the back seat. "Alright alright, I'm going" I spoke not even able to keep the smile off my face.

Angie's POV

"Was there anything else I could get you guys?" I asked the 3 guys sitting in the booth. This was my last table of the night and I was so grateful. I was tired, sleepy and just wanted to lie down. All three of the men were from my high school and for the first time neither of them could keep there eyes off of me.

How interesting was this. The moment I become taken is when guys want to throw themselves at me. I loved the attention but only from him. I walked away from the boys taking off my apron and getting ready to leave. My legs ached all night from the adventures from school earlier. I couldn't wait to talk to Lany about it. Things were getting wild and I was more than excited to enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------

please dont hate me i know it was boring cause it was just a filler and it was short.

Do you want me to skip a couple weeks so the exciting stuff can happen or do i just stay this place tell.me?

vote

comment

fan