Chapter 11

Angie's POV

"Mr..... Romeo..." I said between kisses. I was supposed to leave 20 minutes ago. Everytime I tried to get out of his grasp he tightened his grip.

"Jacob... I need to go" he groaned and let go of me. I pecked his lips grabbed my keys and headed for the door. Just as I was about to leave, he grabs my waist and slams me against the wall smashing his lips to mine. I could feel his erection on my thigh. Instead of giving into my desired, I subtly got out of his grasp.

"You have no idea what you do to me" Jacob said in a sexy low whisper.

"Why don't you show me later" I told him seductively. Im happy I have this effect on him. But I still wonder if he will be able to contain himself at school. Another part of me doesn't want him too. The danger was thrilling me. We kissed slowly one more time and parted ways. My stomach turned knowing I had to leave him. I never wanted to. I was addicted.
I smirked at him and walked out of the door to my car. I got in and looked back at his sexiness. He smiled at me and walked over to my car again. Edging me to roll down the window, I did willingly.

"What's up-" I tried to speak but was met by his soft lips again. He broke away too soon.

"I'll miss you" He spoke to me resting his hands on cheek caressing it with his thumb.

"I'll miss you too" I said softly leaning into his hand. I closed my eyes feeling his warm hands against my skin. As much as I didn't want to leave, I had a lot of things to do. After our third 'goodbyes', I started my car and drove home. No one was there and I didn't have work today so I ran to my room and started my homework and laundry.

I hated coming to this reality of my life. Everything was so perfect when I was around Jacob.

I was so caught up on thinking that I didn't realize my phone was ringing. I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"hello" I said innocently.

"hey babe we're still going to the mall right?, have a sleep over/movie night. I feel like i havent seen you in days" Lany complained.

"Yea for sure! I'll be at yours in 15 k" I told her

"Alright bester, Ill bring the snacks and movies" she said hanging up.

I got up and took a shower and changed into some pajama shorts and v-neck tee. I packed an overnight bag and headed out the door. The smile on my face was immense, no one could ruin my day.

My sister pulled up into the drive way. My heart started beating rapidly. Oh fucking Christ, I mentally cursed. I rolled my eyes and trying to ignore her by getting in my car. She stopped me by grabbed my wrist slightly.

"Is mom and dad home" she said softly, guilt filled her eyes as I looked at her. I was in pure shock that it took me a few moments to respond.

"Uhhhm no there both at work" I said confused.

"Oh well.... I just wanted to tell you that im really sorry for how I have been acting towards you. I never meant to really hurt you. I was just Acting our on anger. But now I see we have nothing but eachother and from now on I want to be the big sister I used to be. I love you Ang" she said sincerely. She hasn't called me by my name in so long. This was all too much for my for my brain to comprehend.

I looked into her eyes for the truth, if this was a joke I was not going to stand for it. But for some reason, I knew this had to be true.

I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. I guess grandpa really did talk to her.

"Its about time I love you too banana" I smiled and she smiled at me. I used her old nickname I always called her that. I miss our old times.

We caught up but I told her I had to go.Before I could even turn on my car; Noelany text me.

Noelany: Dont have snacks plz get some. THX!

Angie: alright 🙄 lol

I drove to the store and went to the snack section. I felt vile knowing how bare my legs were; but I ignored it. I grabbed some chips when I felt hands slowly go down my thigh. I knew who it was instantly by the sparks shooting up and down my legs. His hot breath on my neck. He leaned his body onto mine. His hands caressing over my ass and squeezing it lightly. I lightly moaned which shocked me and brought me to reality. He was groping me in the middle of a store! Anyone could see us!

I shivered either way at his touch. He had control over me and he knew that.

"Hey there sexy baby" he whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. Fuck I need to focus.

"Jacob! we are in public! Stop!" I whispered yelled to him but not really trying to get out of his grasp. I'd seen him earlier today but missed him so much. And we hadn't had the chance to talk all day since he had to work on grading and curriculum.

I already had everything I needed for sleep over. I turned around catching his dreamy eyes with mine. His gorgeous features looked over me in adoration. I leaned into him as he did the same. As his breath hit my lips; as hard as it was I got out of his grasp and quickly walked to the registers. I looked back to see his shocked expression; I felt weak in the knees from laughing so hard. His determination changed quickly as he began walking after me. I fucking loved the way we were; all the games and teasing drove me insane with need and want. It made dating Jacob spontaneous and adventurous.

The cashier rang me up and I took all of my bags and looked for him. He hurriedly worked the self check out as his eyes met mine. His hunger was evident for me and instantly my walls clinched by the site. I bit my lip seductively and lightly laughed as I made my way out to my car.

------------------------------------------------------

I know i havent updated my bad i was hoping to get my new computer but bummer for me here you are!!!

Im really sorry for those who do read my wake book.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN