Chapter 37

Angie's POV

We are finally back together. I was awake looking at his sleeping face. All the nights I woke up in the morning alone, not being in his arms sucked. How can I explain my life in one nutshell. Everything that I thought would happen this year didn't at all.

I thought I was gonna die a virgin and alone. Be that one student in high school all grown up and has 50 cats living with her. I can say now that i am blessed beyond measure. I gained when i had lost and i am truly grateful.

I ran my finger under his jawline, he was KO. I can't believe he is mine again.

Today i want to celebrate our second chance, so i kissed his cheek and got out of bed. Headed to the bathroom and did my business. I looked in the his dresser and saw the clothes i left over here. Got dress into the bikini that he got me and some jean shorts, and my 'California' tank. I let my hair out of my high bun and instant curls.

I slowly opened the bathroom, i looked at the bed and he was gone.I silently cursed myself, confused on where he was.

I walked out and hands went around my mouth and my waist. I screamed in his hand, and he started laugh. He let go and I turned around, He was leaning on the bathroom door laughing his butt off.

"That was not funny" I said taking deep breathes.

"Yes it was" He said leaning in to kiss me, I stepped back.

"Go brush your teeth and get ready were going to the beach" I said walking out of his room and to the kitchen. I checked the weather and it looked good for the beach.

I walked in and saw Daisy and Cole drinking coffee and talking, they stopped when i walked in and looked at me.

"Good morning" I said heading to the fridge and opening it.

"Good morning did you sleep well" Cole asked.

"Best sleep I've had in months" I told them talking out some pancake mix.

"That's good, well we better get going Cole if we don't want to hit traffic" daisy said getting up.

"Were are you guys going" I asked.

"We are going home, our job here is done" Daisy said. Cole came to me and kissed my head, daisy hugged me and did the same thing.

I stayed there confused but whatever. I walked them to the door.

"Wait aren't you going to say goodbye to Jacob" I questioned.

"We'll call him, it seems to me that you and Jacob have a lot of catching... up to do" Daisy said with infuses on the catching part. She is very dirty minded.

They got in the car and i waved at them. I went back into the kitchen and Jacob was mixing that batter.

"Hey what are you doing, I was going it cook" I said walking toward him.

"No you are not you are going to relax and watch sponge bob while I cook" he said pushing me out of the kitchen and gently layed me on the couch. He gave me the remote and i turned it on. Before he left he kissed me passionately then left.

I love that man. I got up anyway and got everything we needed for the beach.

We ate and got into his car. I told him i was driving no matter what he said. We buckled up and we were on our way.

He changed the radio until he stopped on my favorite station.102.7 KISS fm, My song came on Clarity by Zedd I started singing along. The whole way there we sat in silence listening to the radio.

We made it to the beach and i took my shirt off to show off my baby bump that was hardly visible. I think because I am small and skinny you cant see it.

I went to the trunk to get the stuff. Jacob took his shirt off right in front of me on purpose. He ran his hands down his abs and then through his hair.

"Stop it" I demanded. He opened the trunk and gave me a look confused. I smirked at him thinking of a plan to get him back.

Of course he didn't let me grab any of the bags. We walked to the sandy beach and picked a great spot not to far from the water. I layed the blanket down and Jacob layed down but was still looking at me. I slowly pulled off my shorts, Jacob licked his lips. I heard a few whistles and I turned around. A couple guys were looking at me checking me out. Mumbling curse words and such. I blushed and turned to Jacob who looked really pissed off.

"You gotta sexy daughter sir" one of the guys said. Jacob was up now his hands around my waist.

"She's not my daughter you douche she's my wife" he said. His WIFE! WHAAT. I do like the way it sound though.

"Oh sorry dude you got a hot wife"The same guy said. he wasn't bad looking either.

"Hey you gotta sister that is as sexy as you" another guy said. I was about to answer when Jacob cut me off.

"Get lost all of you"He demanded. They left and i turned toward Jacob wrapping my arms around him.

"No need to be jelly" I snickered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not much but this is all i cant do right now sorry.

Ill make it up to you.

Their will be a wedding as you have requested

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT