A Normal Day

Ross' POV

That day we went back to work. Nothing special happened just the same old same old. I was wanting for Renee to be there but she had a family thing.  So I just went my day normally. When I was about to go home Adam came up to me "Hey Ross did you know you have something on your neck" He said. He pushed down my shirt a little bit and revealed the love mark Max gave me. 

He tried to get rid of it with his hand but then he realized what it was. "Ross um did you and Max you know do it" Adam said blushing. I blushed too and just held my head low looking at my shoes. "I mean yeah we did and yeah" I said quietly. Me and Adam were both just standing there awkwardly not saying anything. Luckily Max came out of the kitchen breaking the tension. "Hey Ross come on let's go home" He said cheerily. I cheered up when Max came and held my shoulders. 

I looked at Adam "Bye Adam see you tomorrow, oh but before I leave Renee is going to be here tomorrow right" I asked. Adam smiled happy that the awkwardness was gone and that we changed the subject "Yeah she'll be here tomorrow, also she's doesn't know about you and Max's engagement so she'll be in for a surprise." I waved goodbye as Me and Max got into the car and drove home.

~Magical time skip to tomorrow cause I got seriously lazy~

I woke up with Max next to me. I looked down at him and realized he didn't have a shirt on. Why the hell does Max not have a shirt on....oh. I forgot about last night....ha. I got out of my bed and was blasted by the cold. I shivered and tried to find my clothes in the dark. I got my clothes and went to go take a shower. When I got out I winced in pain. Jesus Max sure does know how to have a good time but my ass hurts like hell. When I went back to my room Max started to shift awake. I got on top of him and kissed his forehead "Maxxy come on time to wake up" I said soothingly. 

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning narwhal are you ready to go to work already" He said. I smiled and pulled the sheets off him and threw some clothes at him. "Come on Maxxy I want to go see Renee" I said. "You really like Renee don't you" Max said putting on his shirt. "Yeah she was one of the few people who thought you were innocent when you were in jail" I said. He chuckled and went to his room to go put on some shoes. 

I went into the kitchen and got me a bowl of cereal. Tim came out a couple seconds later and got a bowl of cereal with me. "Can you two please be a little quieter when you're having sex I was trying to sleep last night" Tim said annoyed. I laughed at him "Sorry Tim but come on it wasn't that bad" I said. Tim frowned at me "Yes it was do you understand how annoying it is to hear you moaning and Max yelling take it when you're trying to sleep" He said. Max came in the kitchen and sat next to me. "Tim don't be a little bitch honestly" Max said. 

Tim ignored Max and continued to eat his cereal. "Okay as long as you're not gonna be a mad max today" Tim said. I don't know why but an Idea sparked in my head. After Tim spoke up Max started to get angry but I put my hand on his shoulder. I started to moan like Max was having sex with me. Max looked confused as hell but then realized what I was doing and he decided to play along. "You like that narwhal come on take it" Max growled and I continued to moan. Tim looked at the both of us while we were taunting him. 

He put his hands over his ears "Guys seriously shut the fuck up I don't want to hear it." I moaned louder and Max was yelling at this point. Tim was getting seriously angry but we stopped and laughed at him. After that we headed to the office. When I got inside Renee came out of nowhere and jumped on me. "Ross oh my god I'm so glad to see you I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when you came back but I want all the details of your vacation. Come on spill" Renee said. 

I smiled at her and waved over to Max to come over here with me and Renee. "Well Renee if you really want to know Me and Max are getting MARRIED" I said. Renee squealed like a schoolgirl and ran around the offices. When she came back to us she started to speak "Ross oh my god I'm so happy for you where are the rings" She said. I held up my hand while Max held up his. She marveled at the engagement rings and smiled as brightly as she could to the both of us. 

"When is the wedding cause I am totally there" She said. I laughed at how happy she was. "It's in December on Christmas Eve" I said. She pulled out her phone and marked the date on her calendar. "Also Renee I wanted to ask you" I said and Renee gave me her full attention. "Yeah Ross what is it" She said. I breathed in deep "Well since Max forced me to be the bride at the wedding I had a question will you be my maid of honor" I asked. She didn't say anything but then fell on the floor. 

"Good work Ross you made her faint" Max said laughing. Renee immediately shot up and gave me a serious look "Of course Ross whatever you need" she said. I smiled at her "Renee I'm also going to need your help to help me find a dress for this" I joked around. She laughed and gave me a hug before walking off. Me and Max were the only ones left standing in the room. "Well Max I guess were reaching the end of our fanfic aren't we" I said. Max held my shoulders and kept me close. 

"We are Ross we are and at the end Me and you are gonna be married" Max said. I put my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes imagining the wedding. I sighed and kept the peace of love I had until the day Me and Max got married and lived together till the end. 

"I love you Maxxy" 

"I love you too narwhal" 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I gave you another chapter today hope you like. The next chapter I'm going to make the wedding so prepare for a massive time skip okay. Hope you guys like the wedding chapter I will have so much fun writing it and wishing it would be real. Anyways Remember guys

Never be ashamed for who you love and love with all of your heart okay. Praise the gay, accept your gay, be yourself and marry whoever the hell you want to.