Chapter 21

Ross' POV

I woke up with Max's chest rising and falling causing my head to move. I dragged myself out of the bed and decided to leave the hotel to get us something to eat. There was a little donut place next to the hotel so I wen there. Well this is oddly convenient but hey I'm gonna get breakfast and maybe some coffee too. When I walked inside the shop had a coffee machine. I got half a dozen donuts and two cups of coffee. I walked back to the hotel and took the elevator to our room. When I was in the elevator an elderly lady went in with me. 

"Are those donuts for your girlfriend sir" she asked me. I looked at her and smiled. "NO ma'am their for my boyfriend" I said to her. She looked at me then gave me the brightest of smiles. "Good for you young man it's so nice for people to be accepting these day" She said to me. Yeah I guess it is I thought. "So what brings your and your boyfriend here to Hawaii" She said. The elevator opened up and as it turns out we were on the same floor. "We're just here for vacation and some relaxation" I said to the lady. Before we parted our separate ways she turned towards me. "You know this place is a great spot for a proposal" She said to me. she turned around and walked away.

  I guess she's right but are me and Max even ready for a commitment like that. we literally just started dating. But I mean we do love each other a lot so if he asked me now of course would say yes.  I just don't think he will do it anytime soon. I kept thinking like this till I reached the room I was staying in. When I opened the door Max jumped me and nearly made me spill our breakfast. "Ross where were you I was getting worried. when I woke up and you weren't there I started to panic" He said in a fearful tone. I put the coffee and donuts on the table in the kitchenette and walked towards Max. I grabbed his hips and pulled him close to me. His face was inches from mine. "Max I will never leave you got that. I love you too much to do that to you" I said. I leaned into his face and kissed his soft lips. he kissed me back and We were like that for a few moments before I remembered the donuts and coffee. 

"Come on Max I got us breakfast" I said. he grabbed a chair and pulled it up to the table and sat down. I grabbed another chair and did the same. I opened the donuts and gave him his share while he took his coffee and I took mine. We ate and when we finished we changed to get ready for a day out. "Hey Ross let's go to the beach first before anything else. I really want to check out the water here" Max said. "Whatever you say Maxxy but I do want to do some exploring today though" I said. Across the room I saw Max smile and tug on his shorts and a t-shirt. 

We left the hotel and got a cab to the beach. When we got out of the car I heard Max gasp. I gasped a little too. The sun was perfect and the water looked even better. The beach we ended up going to wasn't private but there weren't a lot of people there either. I ran to the beach and jumped into the water. It felt so good not too hot but not too cold either. "Max come on in the water is perfect" I said to Max who was walking toward me. "I will in a second Babe let me just set up the umbrella first" He said. I stayed in the water while Max set up the umbrella and blanket. 

"Max come on you're taking so long over there" I said. He laughed and heard a splash over by the shore. I was in a little deeper part so when I turned around to see Max in knee deep water I blushed really hard. Max was wearing something I never would expect someone like him to wear. "Max are you wearing a Speedo" I said to him. I was blushing really hard at this point and I could tell he noticed this. "I wanted this vacation to be exciting so I got this to spice it up a bit" He said. He started showing off his body to me and it took all my will power not to tackle and kiss him right there. 

"You know Max what you're wearing is a little provocative" I said to him. He just stood there and walked towards me. He grabbed me and pushed me against him. "Yeah a little but you love it don't you" He said to me. I whimpered as he started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked and bit there. He was bound to leave a mark if he kept this up.