I have no name for this chapter [Part 9]??

Adam's POV
I sighed to myself. Max went inside to go to the bathroom and that left me outside with Ross alone. "So Ross" I said "now about that work you owe me how about we go inside for a little bit and finish that work" I said my hand on his chest me being seductive as hell. "Adam what would we do if Max was wondering where we were" Ross said. "Screw Max I want some alone time with my sweet little man" I said pulling Ross' face close to mine. "Adam what would we do if Max walked in on us or heard us at the least" Ross said.

"You know Ross this is starting to sound like you don't want me anymore" I said. "Adam you know it's not that" Ross said. "Then what is it Ross" I said "you're never late to anything but when Max comes you forget ever throng and just want to spend time with him" I said turning toward him. "Adam he's one of my best friends we were so close and like you said had that old couple feel to us" Ross said. "You're never late to anything but you are now and you are late for me Ross your BOYFRIEND" I said emphasizing that last part. "Adam stop you're being unreasonable right now" Ross said. "I'm being unreasonable right now Ross I saw you and Max in the car" I said starting to cry. He paled as soon as I said the last part.

Ross' POV
"Adam it's not what you think I just-" I said but then was cut off by Adam. "Ross shut up I don't want you excuses" Adam said full blown crying now. "Adam please stop crying" I said trying to hold Adam but he wouldn't let me. Thank god max isn't here wait a minute. Where is Max? Did he leave me and Adam to be alone? He must have overheard us fighting. Dammit.
"I want you to leave" Adam said sniffling. "What?!?" I said "Ross I WANT YOU TO LEAVE AND DON'T BOTHER TO COME BACK CAUSE WERE THROUGH" Adam screamed at me. "Adam please I'm sorry you don't understand" I said trying to reason with Adam.  "I DON'T UNDERSTAND NO GET OUT ROSS" Adam screamed at me then shoved me out the front door and closed it. I really hope Max is still here I thought as I turned to look for the car. As it turns out Lady Luck must really hate me cause the car wasn't there. Well guess who gets to walk home I thought as I set my journey back home.

Max's POV 

I walked back from the bathroom to see Adam and Ross arguing. "Ross Shut up I don't want to hear your excuses" I heard Adam yell at Ross. Dammit no please don't let it be me. "I saw you and Max in the car" Adam yelled. No NO NO NO. Why did I have to do this to Ross and Adam. I care about them both why me? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? I kept thinking this as I walked out into the car and drove home. When I got to the house I ran Inside completely ignoring Tim as I walked inside. I went into my room pulled something out of my bag and went into the bathroom and locked the door. In my hand was a cool sharp piece of metal. "I hate you so much but I van never get rid of you" I whispered to myself. I slid the metal across my arms watching the blood well up on my skin. I stopped after a while cleaned up and wrapped my arm completely in white bandages. I hid the blade and passed out on my bed. How could I do that to Ross??

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I'm sorry for the late chapter I got distracted and totally forgot. About this chapter if any of you cut I want you to know that there is a way to stop. You may think there isn't but there is. There are people who care about you and you should talk to them about helping you stop. If you ever need someone to talk to I have had experience with this and I want to help you. If any of you ever want to talk about it I'm here to talk. 

Always remember you're not useless or anything negative. You're all beautiful and special. People love you for you. 

First and Foremost: PRAISE THE GAY!!!