The girlfriend [part 13]

Sorry I haven't been updating I get like hard core distracted and totally forget about everything. But here's the new chapter.

Ross' POV
Well Max's little experience wasn't all that bad. Sure it was hella awkward but it was totally worth it. We got out of the shower about five minute ago and we were about to head into the car. "So what did you think of my little entrance this morning" Max whispered in my ear. I jumped "what the hell Max why did you have to scare me like that" I said. He took a quick glance at me then started laughing. "What's so funny" I asked him pouting. He came close to me and held me closer. "You my little narwhal" he then gave me a kiss on the lips. It started out just a little kiss but then it became more passionate. "Jesus first you guys do it in the shower now you're gonna do it in front of me don't you idiots have any self respect" a voice from behind me said. I turned around and saw Tim scowling at me and Max. "Shut up Tim let us have this" Max said leaning in again. Before his lips reached mine Tim wrenched us apart. "You two can have sex on your own time right now we have to get to work" Tim said. I wanted to stay with Max a little longer but i knew Tim had a point. "It's okay Max" I said I then leaned close and whispered in his ear "if no one is in the office during lunch we can finish our previous engagement." Max inhaled sharply then looked at me dead in the eyes. "I want to finish right now though" he said. I took his chin and pulled him close. "Let's go Maxxy" I said.

I heard Tim gag as a joke then got behind us pushing us to the door. "Let's go lovebirds we have work to do" he said with a laugh. We got in the car and drove to the offices.

When we got to the offices Tim got out first and ran straight inside. "Wonder what's got him so riled up" I said to Max. "Who knows maybe someone brought donuts or something" Max said a big smile plastered on his face. We walked inside and everyone stared at us as we walked pass them. Finally Barney came up to us and looked at us both. "Hey rot you mays have a bits of problems todays" he said in broken English. "Why do you say that Barney" Max said. He then paled a bit. He was about to say something when Red came up from behind Barney and scared the shit out of him. Barney yelped and fell to the floor.

"Ross you mean you don't know what happened" Red said. I shook my head no and turned to Max. "I don't know why you're looking at me Narwhal I haven't the faintest idea as to what's happening" he said. That was probably the only time I have ever heard Max say something remotely classy. "Ross this probably means nothing to you but-" red was cut off by Adam's loud laughter. I then say Adam run through the hall way into the space me, Red, Barney, and Max were.

He stopped about five inches from my face before falling on top of me. "Ow Adam what the hell was that for" I said groaning. Me and Adam finally got over our little problem over Max and were now the best of friends. Sometimes when Max was busy with editing I would go over to Adam's office and just talk to him about stuff. I even asked for advice with Max once. He was completely fine with it even though we broke about four days ago. In fact he seemed like he was happy for me that I liked Max.

"Whoops sorry Ross but doesn't this remind you of our third date" Adam said from on top of me. I chuckled a bit then pushed him off me. "How could I ever forget it you basically ran into me because of those bees" I said. Our third date Adam took me to a lake then was chased by some bees and he ran into me and we kissed for the first time. "That was a fun time" he said. I heard a female voice come from the hallway. "Adam where the hell did you go I'm gonna kill you for making fun of me" the female voice said. Adam squealed and hid behind Max. From the hallway and girl about Adam's dating age walked in. She was about five something had brown hair and fair skin.

"Really Adam you thought you could hide behind a ginger" she said. Max moves out of the way leaving Adam defenseless. "Max no don't leave me alone" Adam said. "Well Adam you apparently got yourself into this mess have fun getting out of it" Max said maliciously. Adam looked at Max in our shock then turned to me. "Sorry I don't deal with girls" I said leaning I Max "guys are more my range of experience" I said Max's arms wrapping around me. "You must be Ross" the girl said. I nodded my head up and down in a yes motion. She walked up to me and held out her hand.

I took it and started shaking it. "My names Alesa" she said with a warm smile. "Ross pleasure to meet you" I said. She smiled at me one more time then turned to Adam again. "We'll finish this later Adam" she said and turned back to me. "I pretty sure you don't know Ross but I'm Alesa and I'm Adam's girlfriend" Alesa said. Adam cam up behind her and put her in a fake headlock.

I looked dead at Adam and Alesa.
"You say what now"

========================
I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter I enjoyed it. Once again sorry for updating late I got caught up in some stuff. Anyway thanks for checking out my fanfic. Remember

PRAISE THE GAY!!!