What the hell [Part 14??] (i cant even anymore)

Ross' POV
Well this is an interesting turn of events. I stared dumbfounded at Adam holding this girl Alesa close to him. "Adam I thought you were gay" I said. I looked at everyone else in the room. The only other that actually seemed to be fazed was Max. "Ross I understand you're a little confused here but I promise there is an explanation" Adam said letting go of Alesa. "Adam we know there's an explanation you like girls too your bisexual" Max said.

"Wait there's a term for this" Adam said. I looked at him with a face saying are you serious he stared back at me with a stupid confused face. "Adam you don't know what bi is" I said to him. "Well I thought I was just different from other gay people" he said to me. Everyone around us shook their heads in disappointment and shame as they stared at Adam.

"God Adam I love you but you can be a serious idiot sometimes" Alesa said. She looked at him but he just stood there smiling. "Hey that's a little rude" Adam said with a pout. I heard a laugh come from behind me and I started to giggle. "You know what Adam it doesn't matter let's get to work and maybe we can have s little party at your place" I said. I turned to look at Max but he was moving toward his station. "You know what Ross that's a great idea, do you still have that spare key to my place" Adam said. I searched my pocket for my keys and when I pulled them out I saw Adam key still hanging there. We may have broken up but at first Adam forget to get it from me. Afterwords after me and Adam became just friends he let me keep it just in case. "Great we're still gonna work but I have some stuff to do afterwords" Adam said "I trust that you can set for me." I nodded my head and went toward my office.

Max's POV
So Adam has a girlfriend now guess I don't have to worry about he will react to me and Ross dating. I was sitting at my station editing sown of Adam's videos when I heard Adam come up from behind me. How I knew that lets just say I've always been on edge during work because they like to pull pranks and can tell when someone is behind me. How I know it's Adam it's just a wild guess. But I was right.

"Hey Max so Me, Alesa, and some of the guys are gonna go get lunch do you wanna come" Adam said his hands on the back of my chair. I shoved his hands off and turned my chair around. "Thanks but no thanks I'm kinda swamped with the work you shoved on me" I said with an angry scowl on my face. He smiled at me then pulled me up from my chair. "Come on Max you need to get out of this chair you've been here since this morning" Adam said to me. I didn't want to go with Adam but he really wasn't giving me any choice here. "Max It might interest you that Ross is going with us" Adam said. I woke up completely now. "Don't worry Max I know you and Ross are dating now it it doesn't matter to me" Adam said then giving me a hug.

"Adam I didn't think you were gonna be this calm about this" I said to him. I was expecting some shouting maybe a punch or too, but not a hug. "Max I can't be angry for you making Ross happy, maybe a couple of days ago I would have been pretty pissed but I have Alesa now" he said to me. I really wish he would stop hugging me I don't like interaction with other people that much except Ross. "Max I need you to make me a promise" Adam said. I pulled away from the hug finally. "What do you need Adam" I asked him.

"Always keep Ross happy and never hurt him, physically or emotionally" he said. I was gonna say of course or something like that but he then grabbed the collar of my shirt and pushed me against the wall. He leaned in close to my ear. He whispered to me in a threading voice "If I ever find out you get Ross I will make your life a living hell." When he let me go I fell to the ground. Not many things scare me but what Adam just did scared the hell out of me. He started laughing at me and I looked up at him.

"Did I scare him enough Ross" Adam said. Peering out of the corner I saw Ross come out. He was laughing his adorable ass off. "Yeah Adam I think you're good sorry for scaring you Max I just wanted a laugh" Ross said still laughing. I looked at both of them realizing they just pranked the hell out of me. "Ok god you scared me now let's go to lunch" I said. Ross turned away and left out of the door. Adam held his hand out for me and helped me up. Before I left he looked at me again. "In all seriousness right now Max if you hurt Ross I hurt you" Adam said.

"I will never hurt Ross Adam I promise" I said. We stared at each other and smiled "Good now let's go to lunch" Adam said and we walked out

00000000000000000000000000
Sorry for not coming out with a chapter guys I'm sooo sorry. I forgot and I feel terrible. I'll try to post one in the morning tomorrow. I need something to remind cause I always forget. Once again sorry but remember

PRAISE THE GAY!!!EMBRACE THE GAY!!!BE THE GAY!!!